20

The next morning you woke up with a red gown on but not in your room. You sit up and look around not recognizing the place you look beside you and see a figure. You slowly uncover them up to the shoulders and gasp. You start checking yourself but you had nothing out of the ordinary you were fully clothed. You stand up and can walk normally so slowly you sit back down. You yawn and that made your jaw hurt you hold your face your mouth area was sore. You go check yourself in the mirror your face looked normal walking back into the room your eyes widened seeing your bra on the floor. "Hoseok wake up" you start shaking him.

Jimin, on the other hand, woke up as well alarmed he only had his boxers on and he looked beside to see Yura he chants no repeatedly. He moves her hair aside and starts checking her neck but not bite marks none of that. Only love bites all over her and him he shakes his head and covers himself feeling weird did he really do it with her and not even because of thirst.

Hoseok wasn't budging you step out panicking until you see someone else coming out "Jimin is that you?" He holds onto the duvet and he saw you feeling relieved. "What did you do Y/n?" You gasp feeling somehow offended "Me I didn't do nothing I have pjs on and you. You're naked aren't you" he nods and you walk over to him "Who was it with?" He hugs you crying onto your shoulder you pat him until you stop at what came out of his mouth "It was Yura."

"Are you serious" he nods "and you" you gulp not wanting to answer "It was Hoseok" he bumps his head onto the wall feeling like he failed to protect you. "Nothing happened I think. Should we leave or do we talk it out with them?" Jimin didn't know what to do usually he never sleeps over after such things. He sighs since you were involved he couldn't let you leave like that knowing it'll bother you all day. "We should talk it out," he tells you to go to your room and you look at him before entering. He gestured for you to go in. You go back in and he stood out for a little he looked up "Please help me" he whispers then heads in.

His case and your case were very different. You remove the rest of the sheet but you cover your mouth seeing him like that. Questions filled your head as to why did he have a lot of marks on his body while you had nothing. Why is he shirtless while you're fully clothed. You didn't think much of the bra you sleep without a bra so in the middle of your sleep you probably took it out. "Wait who changed me? Omg was it him? We are not even together what the heck Y/n try to remember" you started giving yourself a lesson walking around paranoid.

Jimin changed into his clothes and patiently waited for Yura to wake up when she does she sat up and saw him. "Oh, you stayed I thought you'd leave" he scoffs feeling hurt. "I don't leave. So we can forget this ever happened?" She nods "Sure you don't leave but yeah don't worry you are all good. Oh, what about Y/n is she okay?" He was caught off guard when she switched the conversation "Yeah she's okay nothing serious happened." She puts on her robe "Okay well I'll go shower then we'll all eat breakfast. Please go tell them that." She stood up from the bed in pain "Do you need help?" She shakes her head "No I'm fine thank you." He went out to go tell you what she said. He walks and knocks on your door.

"Y/n once you two are done we'll eat breakfast downstairs okay!" You scream back saying okay and Hoseok was still knocked out. "Hoseok wake up" he opens his eyes you smile but he just closes them and pulls you into bed with him. He back hugged you and kisses your neck "Let's stay like this for a little while okay" you nod and he zoned off again. You fell asleep later on forgetting about eating breakfast.

Jimin and Yuri were at the dining table waiting for you two to come down "Did you tell them?" Yura asks him annoyed and he doesn't like it when people who are mad take it out on him "Yes I did. Omg what if he hurt her" he was about to stand but she holds hi hand. "No, I'm sure they are fine so let's just give them time we shall eat first." The chef came in with the food and they both started eating they talked like friends.

Hoseok finally woke up he lets you go and sits up. He looks at himself and sees the marks you feel him get off the bed and you quickly sit up "Hoseok did we do anything?" He grabs the extra clothes from the closet "No we didn't do anything?" He heads to the bathroom and you were following him "The marks why do you only have marks?" He points to them mostly all of them were on his abs and collar bone "They are hickeys and you did them."

"I'm sorry" he pats your head and hugs you "If you're sorry I'll be sorry too you have some too where you wanted attention." He closes the door and you stood there and go to the mirror you bring your gown down and see the hickeys on your boobs. After he was done showering you head in after him he changed and waited for you. You come out dressed in some clothes which was a sun dress which you found very comfortable. You looked at your outfit than at Hoseok's you both were kind of matching his shirt was the same color as the flowers on your dress.

"Are you happy I gave them the attention they needed?" You were but not really because you don't remember none of it it's not like any of you remember what happened. You both head downstairs and Yura was observing you two. "You two seem okay I'm glad. Come let's eat." He pulls the chair for you to sit and you do. He sits beside you. You were really enjoying the breakfast the pancakes were delicious alongside the eggs, bacon, and sausage it was just so good.

You take a look around everything was spotless but get scared making eye contact with one of the servers and quickly face your plate. "Once we are done with breakfast I'll give you a tour okay Y/n" you nod. Once you were all done you all sat there for a little in silence until Yura spoke. "Okay me and Jimin did it last night. Did you two do it?"

__________________________________

Hi how is everyone doing?
Have you listened to proof it's so good!
This story is about to take a turn so be ready :)

Thank you for all your support on this app.