Chapter 2

Karina's POV

I'm here in an exclusive cafe for celebrities together with my members, we're just resting for now. Its mid of the year so our company and management is thinking of making a comeback for our anniversary in November as a gift for the fans.

"Ningning eat your food, the ice cream is melting already." I told her, she's too busy using her phone, aish this kid.

"Ne~" she said

We are talking about the concept that we wish we can do for our comeback when we saw Red Velvet sunbaenims walked in the cafe that we're in.

We bowed and greeted them "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims" they returned it and smiled at us. They decided to sit beside our table so that we can catch up and talk more.

"I heard your are going to have a comeback?" Wendy sunbaenim asked us.

"Yes sunbae but it's in November, we're just in the middle of talking about the details." I informed them, they will also have their comeback in September so SM artists are going to be full with comebacks.

We continued on talking about everything that we can think of when suddenly Joy sunbaenim received a message. "They are here" she said to her members.

After saying that, the bell in the entrance rings indicating that someone or some people either entered or exited.

"Annyeonghaseyo" when I look up on who greeted I got shocked because I didn't expect that I will see them for the first time personally in a café. In front of us are non other than BLACKPINK sunbaenim.

All the Red Velvet members stood up to greet and hug them but me and my members are shocked, not because we're fangirling or what (we are fangirling in our heads) but we are really shock seeing them here unexpectedly. When we get back to our senses we stand up, bowed to them and greeted them as well "Annyeonghaseyo."

After all of that, BLACKPINK sunbaenims decided to bring the other chairs and tables closer to our table including those of Red Velvet sunbaenims so that we can all talk and get to know each other. When we're done with the arrangements we started on introducing ourselves to them "Hello sunbaes I'm Karina, I'm the leader of Aespa." I introduced myself to them, after myself I then introduced my members.

"This is Winter, Giselle and our maknae Ningning." my members wave to them giddily.

When we're done introducing ourselves to them, they in turn introduced themselves to us even though they don't need to do that anymore because we already know them. "Hello girls, I've heard a lot of great things about you and I'm happy that we got to finally meet you, I'm Jisoo btw."

"Hi I'm Rosé or Chaeyoung, yeah Jisoo unnie is right, we've been hearing good things about you girls and we really want to meet you before but because we haven't had any comeback yet for almost 1/2 year I think? Yeah so we weren't able to attend any award shows or events. We were also busy last year with our solo projects."

"Hello I'm Jennie, it is nice to finally meet you girls and congrats to everything that you achieved despite of still being a rookie." Jennie sunbaenim said congratulating us.

"Thank you sunbaenims" we all genuinely thanked them for their words to us. I'm happy and feeling giddy because our sunbaenims wanted to meet us and congratulated us as well.

After all the introduction Red Velvet and BLACKPINK sunbaenims decided to order their foods and drinks. When their orders arrived they started chatting about different things and they also included my members and I to their conversations.

We are having fun, we are laughing because of a story Jisoo sunbae told to us. When Ningning suddenly poked me. "What?" I asked her.

"I feel like we're forgetting something" she said confused.

"What is it?" I replied

"Oohh I forgot to ask but where is your maknae?" Seulgi sunbaenim confusedly ask the BLACKPINK members.

"Right! that's what I felt that we forgot, BLACKPINK sunbaenims are not complete." Ningning exclaimed to me.

Oh yeah I didn't noticed that. I didn't noticed earlier that there are only the three of them here.