Chapter 3

Karina's POV

"Oohh I forgot to ask but where is your maknae?" Seulgi sunbaenim confusedly ask the BLACKPINK members.

"Right! that's what I felt that we forgot, BLACKPINK sunbaenims are not complete." Ningning exclaimed to me.

Oh yeah I didn't noticed that. I didn't noticed earlier that there are only the three of them here.

"Yeah where is she? When will she join us? Its been a long time since she came with us to hangout." Yeri sunbaenim ask them pouting. Oh so this is not the first time they hangout. Come to think of it I wasn't able to ask them on how they become close to each other.

"Tss.. that dongsaeng, at first we were able to convinced her on coming with us but she suddenly received a call from the boss, I don't know what they're going to talk about but she said it's important so we just let her be." Jisoo sunbaenim said, it looks like she's sulking.

"Let's just let her, it looks like it's for a job so we gotta understand her." Said Jennie sunbaenim.

"Eeehh~ but I want to hangout with her~." Yeri sunbaenim said pouting with baby voice.

"Can you stop doing that Yeri? It's not cute at all!" Joy sunbaenim teasingly said.

"Who are you to tell me to stop doing this!?" Yeri sunbaenim shouts.

"Joy why? Got a problem with that?" Joy sunbaenim is smirking while saying this, she's provoking Yeri sunbae.

"Yeri, Joy stop bickering!" Irene sunbaenim looks calm but scary pacifying them.

"Yes Ma'am!!" They both said while saluting with scared faces, when Irene sunbaenim looked away from them Yeri sunbae started making faces but when Irene sunbae looked again she suddenly look to Joy sunbaenim and pretended that she's talking to her, this made us laugh a bit.

"Back to the topic, I just want to ask why your maknae don't come often with us when we're going out." Irene sunbaenim asked confused.

"It's because she's scared of you unnie." Rosé sunbaenim jokingly said.

"Really? What did I do to her?" It looks like Irene sunbaenim took it seriously which made us all look at her with a 'seriously you believed that' look.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" She looked at us confused.

"Irene unnie, Rosé is just joking, don't take her seriously." Jennie sunbae said to Irene sunbaenim.

"Lisa is just a really busy person that's why she wasn't able to go out with us often." Jisoo sunbae said.

"Oh okay but next time I hope she can hangout with us." Wendy sunbaenim said.

"Yeah, we'll force her to come." Rosé sunbaenim joked.

Moving on from the conversation, we talked about a lot of things may it be personal or about our own careers. My members and I also exchanged numbers with BLACKPINK sunbaenims, they said that if we want to hangout just message them.

They are really nice and cool, we had fun hanging out with them, their personalities are very different from each other but it is very easy to vibe with each one of them. I think that's the reason why they're friends with Red Velvet sunbaenims.

We're inside the van now going back to our dorm. "BLACKPINK sunbaenims are really nice and fun to be with, I would like to hangout with them again together with Red Velvet sunbaenims if given a chance." Ningning excitingly said.

"Yeah I would like to know more about them and their experiences so that I can also apply it for myself." Giselle said.

"But I hope we can also meet Lisa sunbaenim, I would like to get to know her too. She seems like a nice person and very cool too in both private and idol life, I admire her." Winter excitedly said with a big smile.

"Before we think of when we will meet them again we should also think about our preparations for our comeback in November. I heard earlier that BLACKPINK sunbaenims will also have a comeback soon so I'm sure they are giving their all. Like they said earlier to us, they can't wait for our next comeback so we gotta do our best to not disappoint them as well as our fans."

"Ne~" they said all together enthusiastically.