Chapter 17

Karina's POV

"Let's eat first before we go home unnie," Ningning said, I agreed with her because I'm also hungry.

We've been going around the mall since earlier because Ningning can't remember the name of the store she wants to go to, we're with our bodyguards as well as our manager, and we're also wearing disguises for precautions.

We went to this Japanese restaurant, I'm craving Japanese food. When we entered the restaurant we find a more secluded area to avoid being recognized, when we got there we saw some familiar faces.

"Unnies," Ningning called them.

"Oh, girls you're also here," Irene unnie said, I'm still not used to calling them unnies. "Come here, just eat with us," she invited us to eat with them, she's with Lisa unnie. I find myself raising an eyebrow. Is this what Joy unnie's saying, that they're always talking to each other?

"Annyeonghaseyo," we greeted them and they did the same.

Lisa sunbaenim called the waiter and asked for a menu, "Order whatever you want girls, it's Lisa's treat," Irene unnie said smiling, what she said made Lisa unnie look at her questioningly.

"What?" Irene unnie asked her innocently.

Poor Lisa unnie, she didn't expect that we were also going to be here and that she's suddenly going to treat us.

"It's okay unnies no need to pay for us, we can just pay our own," I said.

"No it's okay, it's no big deal for Lisa, right?" Irene unnie looks like she's teasing Lisa unnie, it's obvious with her mischievous smile. "Aigoo, Lisa are you going to let your juniors spend money?" she's enjoying teasing her. Lisa unnie can't do anything but to scratched the back of her head.

"Uhm... unnies it's really okay, there's really no need to pay for us," Ningning also said.

"It's okay girls, I'm gonna pay for your meals, just order what you want," Lisa unnie finally said smiling at me and Ningning.

"But unnie it's embarrassing, you don't need to," Ningning said contemplating.

"It's really okay guys, don't think that I don't want to treat you because of my reaction earlier it's just your Irene unnie has been really pushy these days besides as your sunbaenim it's only right for me to treat my hoobaes, I want to treat you girls so pick your orders now the waiter is waiting," Lisa unnie said smiling, Irene unnie looked at her and smiled as well.

"Thank you unnie," we said to her, she said that there's no problem.

Minutes later our orders arrived, "Thank you for the food!" We all said.

"Unnies, are you on a date?" Ningning asked which shocked us, I slapped her arm because of her ridiculous question.

"Ningning! What are you saying!? They're both girls!" I asked her irritated. "Sorry unnies she's just joking don't mind her question," I looked at them apologetically.

"What!? Friends can have their date, friendly date? You don't know that unnie?" she said sarcastically, yeah I forgot about that, this is embarrassing.

"It's okay Karina it's not a big deal, well you can say that we're on a date," Lisa unnie said smirking, which made me frown because she kinda confirmed that they're on a date. They're dating!? But they're both women?...

"A friendly date," Irene unnie clarified, she might have noticed my frown. She looked at Lisa unnie, rolled her eyes, and said, "Finnish your sentence Lisa. Don't tease them, they might misinterpret."

"See, they're on a friendly date unnie, what else did you think? Wait... you thought it's something else am I right?" Wiggling her eyebrows and smirking, this girl is enjoying teasing me.