Chapter 29

Karina's POV

"Karina," I heard someone calling my name but ignored it and continued to sleep. "Karinaa~" I heard again but I again ignored it. "Heeeyyy~"

I got annoyed when I felt that whoever was calling my name, didn't stop but instead shake my body as well causing me to answer them annoyedly, "What?!"

"Wake up," I opened my eyes and saw Winter.

"What?" I asked still in a daze.

"Don't what me, it's already 11 AM you need to wake up," Oh it's already 11? I looked at my phone to confirm and she was right so I immediately sat up.

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I asked her.

"I just woke up too, in fact, most people in the house are still sleeping," I looked at her in annoyance when she said that.

"Then why did you wake me up?!" I asked irritated.

"Don't be mad at me, I was just asked to do so," she said.

"By whom?" I asked wondering.

"Jennie Unnie," Oh? Wonder why? 

"Why? Are we going to eat now?" I asked while fixing the bed.

"What food? Did you forget that the only food we got is snacks?" Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

"Then, why did Jennie Unnie ask you to wake me up?" I asked her confused.

"I don't know, she just told me to wake you up because she has something to tell you. Regardless, I will still wake you up even if she didn't tell me because girl it's already 11, are you planning to sleep through the day?" she said.

I just rolled my eyes at her and went to the bathroom to fix myself. I just washed my face, I didn't bother to put on any makeup, I will just do that after I shower later. When I got out of the bathroom Winter is already gone so I went out of our room to find Jennie Unnie.

I found her on the patio together with Winter and some of the Unnies, maybe some of them are still sleeping? "Good morning," I greeted them.

"Good morning," they greeted back smiling at me, except Winter of course.

"Unnie, Winter said you asked her to wake me up?" I asked looking at Jennie Unnie.

She looked me up and down, which is weird before she replied "Yeah, I just have something to tell you but before that," she paused and looked me up and down again, what's with Jennie Unnie? Is she criticizing my fashion? Oh no... But I realized the clothes I'm wearing are not mine so it's not me who has a bad fashion sense, it's the owner. I'm brought out of my musings when she continued, "Are those clothes yours?" she said eyeing what I'm wearing.

Oops, I forgot to change! I just now realized that I'm still wearing Lisa Unnies clothes. It's the clothes' fault! Why do they have to be comfy and smell nice?! "What kind of question is that Unnie? She's wearing it of course it's hers," Joy Unnie said laughing at what Jennie Unnie asked.

"Park Sooyoung if I remember you borrowed a shirt from Lisa last week because you like its smell, did you give it back to her already?" Jennie Unnie said. That made me unconsciously raise an eyebrow, just because of the smell she borrowed Lisa Unnie's shirt? I was about to unconsciously roll my eyes at her when she replied to Jennie Unnie.

Joy Unnie gave a peace sign to Jennie Unnie but said that she will not give Lisa Unnie's t-shirt back, which made me unconsciously roll my eyes. She's just giving away her t-shirts to everyone?

Jennie Unnie looked back at me waiting for my answer, "Uhm... Why do you ask Unnie?" I asked her suddenly feeling uncomfortable with her question.

"Nothing, it's just what you are wearing..." she said pointing at Lisa Unnie's clothes, "it's the same as Lisa's, the t-shirt and sweat pants, she also has the same print and brand. Oh well, don't mind my question, I just thought it was interesting that you two are twinning," she said. She smiled at me, but it's like there's a meaning behind it, I don't know maybe I'm just hallucinating because of hunger.