Chapter 14

Lisa's POV

After taking pictures with Aespa, my members as well as Red Velvet went to the parking lot at the same time. We decided to go to a restaurant and eat dinner together.

When we reach our vans, I convinced our managers if I can ride together with the Red Velvet members in their vehicle. At first, they didn't agree because they thought that it might create any speculations if someone saw or caught us.

The managers only agreed to my request because Seulgi unnie suggested that Jennie will also ride in Red Velvet's van in exchange for Joy and Seulgi unnie riding in our van which we all agreed.

"Oppa can you please get the flowers that I bought earlier?" I requested. I suggested riding with Red Velvet because I wanted to give the flowers to Joohyun until now she's not yet talking to me. I couldn't just give it in the parking lot or in the restaurant because people or media might see it and assume things. I will just give it to her while inside their van.

"Here," our manager gave the flowers to me, covered by a jacket, good thing he thought of doing this.

"Thank you oppa," after I got the flowers I went inside the van and sat at the back of the van where Yeri and Wendy unnie sits.

"Hey," Yeri said.

"Yo," I also said.

"Why did you suddenly think of joining us here?" Wendy unnie asked.

"Nothing, I just want to sit with you guys, is there something wrong with that?" I can't still say to them my reason because Joohyun is also here with us, I will just have to find the right time to give the flowers to her.

"Oh, okay," Wendy unnie is looking at me suspecting.

I can't still give the flowers because Jennie and Joohyun are still talking so I just decided to talk with Yeri and Wendy unnie. At the same time, I'm feeling shy, we're not the only ones here.

Later on, they are not talking any more so I decided to poke Jennie, "Jennie."

"What?" she asked.

"Can we switch seats?" I asked.

"Why?" she asked raising her brow.

"Just switch with me," she didn't ask any more questions and stand up from her seat, I immediately went to sit on it. After I got seated, I supported her for her to get to the back seats.

"Hi," I greeted Joohyun. She looked at me but immediately turned to look at her phone which made me pout.

"Joohyun," I called her again.

"Hyun"

"Irene"

She's still not looking at me so I poke her on her side, "Joohyun."

She just swatted my hand and looked at me irritatingly.

"Hyun, are you still mad at me? Talk to me please?" I pleaded. Of course, I'm just whispering I don't want the others to hear us.

"Hey, I have something for you," when I said that she looked at me still looking irritated but interested at the same time.

"Here," I removed the cover and gave her the bouquet of flowers shyly.

"What's this for?" she asked confused.

"Nothing, I just want to give you one," I immediately turned my head away after I gave it to her.

There's a minute of silence. This is really embarrassing, I feel like my face is turning red.

"Lisa," she called me. I'm still embarrassed so I didn't look at her.

"Hey," she called me again softly while poking my tummy.

I turned my head to her and asked, "What?"

"Thank you, I forgive you," she's smiling at me sweetly while saying this. Even if I didn't tell her the reason why I gave her flowers she's still able to figure it out, proof that she really knows me despite only getting to know each other for months.

I also smiled at her but later got shocked because she hit my arm hard, "Ouch! What's that for!?"

"It's for calling me mother and grandma earlier, I know that I'm already "old" but you don't need to rub it in my face," she said pouting, she looked away while crossing her arms. Looks like I really offended her.

"You know I'm just joking Hyun, I'm sorry," I said sincerely.

"I know that you're insecure about your age so I won't tease you anymore. Are we okay?" I said and asked.

"Yeah," I sense that she's still not okay.

"Besides you're not really old, I'm just teasing you that because I can't find any flaws on you," I said to her, suddenly her cheeks turned red which made smile. "I'll treat you once we have time to hang out, just the two of us," I added smiling at her.

"Really? Promise?" she asked.

"Yeah, promise," I respond.

With that, we're already okay. I should remind myself to not tease her anymore, it's hard to ask for Bae Joohyun's forgiveness.