Chapter 20

Karina's POV

"Get ready guys, we will start now. We'll first shoot Yeonjun and Nayeon's scenes, for Karina and Lisa, the photographer will take pictures of you two first for further uses," the director said to all of us.

"Okay Director," We all said. The director left to talk to the staff.

"Lisa, I'll just see you later okay? Let's go home together," I heard Nayeon sunbaenim say which made me take a look in their direction. It's confirmed, they're friends.

"Okay unnie," after Lisa unnie replied they momentarily said their byes to each other. Nayeon sunbaenim left to go to their set, which left me with Lisa unnie and our managers.

"Uh... Hi..." she said awkwardly not looking me in the eyes. I didn't respond but I bowed my head as a sign of respect, then looked away after. She didn't say anything after that.

No one is speaking, it's really awkward... very awkward that I can't take it anymore, that's why I decided to distance myself a little from her and went to sit on an empty chair. Just minutes after that unbearably awkward situation, a staff came to fetch us and led us to a room where a photographer is already setting up his equipment to take pictures of us.

"Annyeonghaseyo," The photographer greeted us after we entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo," We greeted him as well. The photographer talked to us in a meantime, he said that the director already briefed him on the outcome that he wants to get from our photoshoot so he will just tell us what to do.

"Oooh, so you already changed to your outfits for this photo session, maybe we can start now?" The director said looking questioningly at us.

"Yes Sir, we can start now, I guess..." Lisa unnie answered looking unsurely at me. I just mod as a confirmation that I'm also ready.

"Okay, I'll first take photos of you two individually and after that, I'll also take pictures of you together," I secretly rolled my eyes at what he said, do we really need to have pictures together? Can't they just edit our pictures to look like we're together in one frame?

*Sigh* I'm really not okay today because of what's been happening but I'm telling myself that it's okay, I just have to be professional.

"Who do you want to go first?" he asked. He looked at us questioningly. No one is speaking so I looked at Lisa unnie, when my eyes landed at her she was already looking at me, smiling questioningly, it was as if she was asking me if I want to go first.

I looked at the photographer and responded, "I'll be the last Sir," he just nodded his head. I looked at Lisa unnie again, it looks like she was fine with it because she was already walking towards the backdrop.

It took 15 minutes more or less for Lisa unnie to finish. Wow, she's fast and very good at it, she looks like an actual professional model. Of course, I'm not going to tell that to her because I'm still not okay with her. Like I said last time, I still admire her when it comes to her work as an idol but that's all there is to it.

"Karina, it's your turn now," the photographer said. The photographer took many pictures of me, he said he wasn't satisfied with some of the pictures, I think it took us almost 35 minutes to finish because he had to retake several shots.

"Okay, this time I will now take pictures with the both of you together. You just need to follow my instructions for the poses that you're going to do, there are times that you can pose freely but the theme must still be followed, you okay with that?" he asked us.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Yes Sir," Lisa unnie replied.

We first changed our outfits and fixed our make-up, when we are done the photographer ushered us to the backdrop and made us pose. You wouldn't believe what he made us do...