Chapter 16

Lisa's POV

"Where do you want to go," I asked. If you're wondering, I'm asking Joohyun where she wants to go because I promised her last time that I will treat her as payment for my teasing her.

"There's this thing that I want to buy for a long time now, I just don't have the time to check it out again," she answered.

Knowing Joohyun, she doesn't spend that much on herself and if ever she will buy something for herself she makes sure that it's not that expensive except if it's necessary. So, I'm not worried about my money because I know Joohyun will not buy anything expensive.

"Okay, where can we buy this thing? What is this thing again?" I asked her.

"In a mall, and it's a secret, you will know when we get there," she said smirking.

"Why? Can't you just say it to me now?" I asked her confused. She can just say it to me now, it's no big deal.

"Where's the fun in that?" she said smiling at me teasingly.

"Eh?" I said.

"What eh? Just move your butt Manobangs, let's go!" now she looks like she's really teasing me.

"Later! Aren't you a bit excited? We're still not done with the shooting," we're still shooting for our show and here she is asking me to move my butt, it's not like I really can do that, right? Am I supposed to twerk for it to move? Jk.

"Oh right I forgot that we're on our job," she giggled innocently, I just rolled my eyes.

"Ouch! What now!" she just hit my arm.

"How many times did I tell you that don't roll your eyes at me!?" This woman, she's always violent at me.

"I didn't roll my eyes at you!" and with that, we argued for minutes before the producer called us to continue shooting.

(Fast Forward)

We're here in a mall, it's a public mall but the security is good so we're okay besides we're with our managers and some bodyguards, we're also wearing masks and sunglasses so I think this is enough for us to not be noticed by people.

"So where to?" I asked her, and she didn't answer she just drag me to a store, turns out this store is Prada. Why am I nervous?

Entering the store she drags me to a section where the bags are, she wants a bag? When we are in front of the bags, she just looked for some seconds and she spotted a part of the section and stared at it, I think the thing she said she wants is there, which is a bag.

I looked at that part where she was staring and my eyes widened with the prices of the bags. I don't feel good, I suddenly want to puke. I mean, I should've expected that the things here are expensive because it's Prada but... I think want to go home.

"May I help you, Ma'am?" One attendant asked Joohyun.

That's the time when she remove her gaze from the bags and looked at the attendant, "Uhm..." after she said this she looked away and looked at the bags again.

"You want that one Ma'am," Joohyun looked again at the attendant and where she was pointing at. She looked at the attendant again and nodded her head.

"Yes, can I look at it," she asked.

"Sure Ma'am," the attendant responded.

Joohyun proceeded to get the bag that I think she wants, hmm... the bag is pretty, I think it suits Joohyun well.

"You want that?" I asked her gently, she looked at me and nodded like a kid, it made me smile because she's too cute.

"Buy it for me?" She said. Her voice is too cute I couldn't do anything but agree.

"Okay, I will but it for you," I said nodding. I'm not seeing it because of her mask but I know that she's smiling big.

"How much is it Miss?" I asked the attendant.

"₩4,775,700 Ma'am," Oh I can– wait what!? I think I heard it wrong.

I looked at the attendant and asked calmly, "How much is it again?"

"₩4,775,700 Ma'am," she repeated smiling, why is she smiling?

I'm feeling dizzy, Joohyun wants that? I looked at her and said, "You want that Hyun?"

Joohyun nodded and said, "Yes Lisa I want that, is there something wrong?" The way she asked me sounded innocent but I know what this girl is thinking. She didn't say what she wants to buy earlier because she knows that it was expensive.

I can't just say that there is something wrong because the attendant is also looking at me so I just said "No, there's no problem Hyun."

"Okay, we'll buy it, Miss," she said to the attendant but still looking at me.

"Alright Ma'am follow me," the attendant said.

The attendant put the bag in its box and put a paper on the counter, "Please put your details here Ma'am then sign it."

"Okay," Joohyun said and write down her details.

When she was done writing I asked for my wallet from my manager and paid for the bag using my card. My money Huhu, in a daze I can't do anything but sing "Drop some money, dropping all my money" while dancing the choreo for that part.

"Lisa stop that! You're embarrassing, look people are looking at you," after she said that she hit my arm. This woman, I bought her bag and all I got is a slap?

"Ouch! okay, okay I will stop," I said to her.

"Ma'am here's your card, thank you and come again!" the attendant gave me my card while smiling.

"Thank you," we thanked her.

I went to get Joohyun's bag from the counter when she suddenly hugged my arm and said "Thank you." I know she's smiling at me, but I can also feel that she's really happy.

"Welcome," I said fondly. I decided to just say nothing about the price of the bag to Joohyun. After all, even if it cost me a lot, it doesn't matter because it made her happy and it's all that matters to me.

We exited the store, and we decided to eat at a restaurant inside the mall before we go home. We continued walking, she's clinging to my arm while teasing me about the bag and the money I spent.