Chapter 4

Lisa's POV

My members are able to convince me on going with them to hang out with Red Velvet but because of work, I wasn't able to go with them.

It's already 7pm and I'm currently on my way home from the YG building, earlier I received a call from our boss informing me about an offer for a tv show wherein I will become the host, and what's shocking is it's in Korea.

Apparently, Mnet will be having a new talent show where aspiring idols can show off their skills. The boss asked me if I want to take the offer but I requested for him to give me time to think.

It's not that I don't want to grab the chance to promote myself in Korea and have my first ever variety show since Real Man 300, if I happen to accept it will be my second variety show overall, it will also be my first hosting or MC-ing project. I do think that it's a big opportunity but I gotta think of my members first, our schedule, and everything.

Our comeback is nearing and apparently, the show will start shooting and airing at the same time as the promotion period of our comeback, I got to think what my members will feel about it, as well as time management.

But it is also a big help for the group, at least I can promote our songs there while working as a host which is a win-win situation for me. Whatever I'll just discuss it with my members when I get home.

Because we are preparing for the comeback this July, the members and I are back in our dorm, when I arrived they are already preparing to eat. "Oh, Lisa you're here already, come here let's eat." I sat down, Jisoo unnie gave me my plate, "Thank you unnie" I smiled saying it to her.

"No problem Lalisa, common eat already." I started eating, "By the way, guys I have an announcement."

"What is it?" Jennie unnie asked while cutting her food.

"First of all I just want to say sorry to you guys about earlier, I'm really supposed to go with you but I didn't expect that boss will call me." I apologized to them.

"It's okay Lisa, no need to say sorry besides we understand that it may be about work and we don't want to interfere with that. The Red Velvet members also understand, they also said that they will want you to come to our next meet-up, how about that as compensation for all the time you bailed on us?" Rosé said to me.

"Okay, I will go with you next time." I'm glad that they understand me.

"By the way what is your announcement?" Jisoo unnie asked me.

"Oh it's about the new talent program Mnet is planning to make, they offered me to be their host."

"Really?" They all asked

"Yes"

"What did you say? Did you accept it?" Jennie questioned me.

"Well... I haven't made any decision yet.." I answered.

"Huh? Why?" Rosé asked me.

"Because of you guys as well as our upcoming schedule, I don't want to inconvenience you. The show will start shooting and airing at the same time as our comeback promoting period." I said

"Lisa it's okay, you don't have to worry about us, you should accept the offer because it's an opportunity for you." Jisoo unnie said.

"Jisoo unnie is right Lisa, you shouldn't be worried about us, plus it can be a way for us to promote our new album as well." Rosé said.

"But you should take care of yourself, Lisa, with the album promotion it is already hectic. You'll be busier with the show, take care of your health okay?" Jennie worriedly reminded me.

I looked at them fondly, I'm really glad that I have them as my friends and members "Yeah, I'll take care." I smiled at her.

"Okay, okay let's eat already the food might get cold." Jisoo unnie looked at us weirdly.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, you should treat us you know?"

"And why is that?" I raised my right eyebrow.

"For bailing on us" Rosé looked like she's challenging me to say no.

"I thought that me going with you the next hangout is my payment for bailing on you?" I look at them confused.

"Yeah but that's for Red Velvet." Jisoo unnie said to me smirking.

I pouted at them "Yeah Lili you should treat us, you will treat us right?" Jennie is baby-talking while pouting.

I sigh "Okay, I will treat you tomorrow." I surrendered to their wishes.

"Yey~ you're the best Lili." Jennie sweetly smiled at me, I just smiled also.