Chapter 8

Lisa's POV

It's the first week of November, so many events happened in the past months. My members and I have been busy with our group and solo activities, and the show I'm hosting is still ongoing.

Speaking of the show, since every week we have to work with each other Joohyun and I have been getting close with each other. We're pretty close now that we can talk about the deeper things in our life.

If we're not together personally, we often talk through messages or calls. Sometimes both our groups will hangout, there are also times that we will hang out with just the two of us. Yeah, we're really really close now.

Actually, I'm here in front of their dorm to fetch Joohyun, we are going to Busan because located there is the place where we will shoot for the next episodes of our show. She texted me earlier to fetch her because she said she wants us to go there together, of course with our managers.

I texted her that I'm here already. I clicked the doorbell of their dorm, and the door suddenly opened revealing Joy, we've also become close with each other thanks to our groups often hanging out.

"Oh Lisa you're here come in," then she sat on the sofa. "Come sit here," she patted the spot beside her. "the other members are out for their solo schedules so I and Joohyun unnie are the only ones here," she informed me.

"By the way what are you doing here?" she asked me.

"I'm here to fetch Joohyun," I answered.

"Oooh, you're going on a date?" she asked me while smiling teasingly.

"Huh? What date? No, we just decided that we will go to our show's location together," I defensively said. My face is getting hot, I don't know why?

"Okaaay~ if you say so," she's still teasing me so I give her a deadpan look.

"Okay I will just check on Joohyun unnie in her room if she's ready, just wait here," she said.

I don't know why she would think we'll go on a date? It's just normal to fetch your friend. Besides, despite my having a crush on Joohyun, I only see her as sort of my new best friend.

"Lisa, she's almost done preparing just wait for a little bit more, I'll just go to my room okay?" I just nod at her.

I forgot to mention, we'll stay in Busan for two to three weeks I think? I'm still not sure, it depends on the producers as well as the flow of the show itself.

I'm just thinking of going to Joohyun's room when someone called my name, "Lisa."

When I looked behind me I saw the most beautiful woman (in my opinion) I know aside from my mother. I know I said that I see her as my new best friend but... Damn... What a beautiful lady...

"A fly might enter if you won't close your mouth Lalisa," Joohyun teasingly said.

"Joohyun" was the only word that came out of my mouth.

"Lalisa" she imitates which made me glare at her.

"You're teasing me," I said.

"Hehehe, sorry but your reaction is just funny." she laughed at me.

"It's not funny Hyun but be thankful that your smile and laugh are beautiful, so I won't be mad at you for laughing at me," I said.

Joohyun just raised her right eyebrow at me, "You're weird Lalisa," she said.

"Huh? Why? What did I do?" I confusedly ask her.

"Nothing, let's just go," she dismissed.

"Okay let's go," I opened the door of their dorm for her, taking the elevator to go down to the parking lot.