Chapter 7

Karina's POV

It's Wednesday right now, July 27. We're here in our company to talk about some magazine shoots. After the meeting, we saw Red Velvet sunbaenims in the cafeteria eating so we decided to greet them.

"Good morning sunbaenims," we greeted them.

"Good morning girls," they greeted us back.

"Girls you can sit beside us, come here," Wendy sunbae said.

"Thank you sunbaenims, we will just get our orders then we will sit here," I told them.

"Alright," Seulgi sunbae said.

After we take our orders we sat on the available chairs beside sunbaenims, "you girls can just call us unnies you know?" Joy sunbaenim said.

"If it's okay with you sunbaes," Winter shyly replied.

"Oh Irene unnie I heard about your new show, it will be aired later right? I'll make sure to watch." Giselle happily said to Irene unnie.

"Thank you" Irene unnie smilingly thanked Giselle.

"Yeah guys you should watch that, Lisa is also there, she's Irene unnie's co-host." Yeri unnie informed us.

"Yeah we heard about that, we're actually excited to watch Lisa sunbaenim because I think it will be her first show here in Korea?" Ningning excitedly said while smiling, she's a Blink.

"Second actually, she was a cast before on Real Man 300, the military show." Seulgi unnie corrected Ningning.

"Aww right I forgot about that, she only had a little screen time on that show," Ningning said disappointed.

"Yeah... well, I think that's because she's a foreigner, like you Ningning and I think it's a good thing that they are now giving opportunities for foreigner idols to do more jobs and activities here in Korea." Wendy unnie said.

"Yeah and I hope I can get one too," Ningning sadly said.

"You will get one too Ningning, don't be sad." with what Irene unnie said, Ningning immediately smiled.

We talked more while eating, after that we decided to go home already so we said our goodbyes to them.

All of us decided to just rest because we have nothing to do for the rest of the day.

(Fast forward to evening)

It's already 6:30 pm when I woke up, I'm here in our kitchen cooking ramen for our dinner, yes it's not healthy but ramen is just delicious you know?

When I'm done, I called my members "guys get out now, let's eat before the ramen gets cold."

"Ne~" Ningning

"Okee~" Winter

"Okay" Giselle

After preparing each bowl of noodles as well as kimchi and rice, we decided to just eat in the living room because Ningning insisted. Irene unnie and Lisa sunbaenim's show will start at 7 pm and the girls want to watch it while eating.

The show is already starting and I can say that the mentors are very good and talented people in their own field.

"Irene unnie and Lisa sunbaenim has good chemistry," Winter suddenly blurted out, which made us look at her. What chemistry is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Chemistry, like they have this connection I can't explain." She explained. Chemistry? Connection?

"How? They look like they're not even close to each other." I said. I don't know where this is coming from.

"Yeah, and if you look at them, they still look shy around each other." Giselle agreed with me. It's true though, it's not that they're awkward more on just really shy which I don't know why because both of their groups are friends.

"But unnies, I think I can see what Winter unnie is saying." Huh? Even Ningning?

"What is it?" I asked her confused about what they were saying.

"Even if they don't look like they're close or even if they're shy around each other. You can see in their eyes when they look at each other the sparks, you know what I mean?" Ningning explained.

"Yeah! I get what you mean Ningning." Winter high-fives Ningning. This maknaes...

"Hmm... In what sort of way the chemistry they have are you talking about? Is it like in a friendly way?" Giselle asked.

"I don't know but it's sort of different from friendly..." Winter answered which made me look at her questioningly.

"What different? Like romantic chemistry?" I asked, I think this is going out of hand.

"Kinda?" Ningning said to which I frowned.

"You know what? Let's stop this discussion, this is getting out of hand. Their both girls so it's impossible for them to have this romantic thingy, whatever you said going on." I irritatingly said to Winter and Ningning.

Sorry but this is just my opinion, they can do whatever they want but I still don't agree with the same-sex relationship (AN: Please don't hate on Karina here in this part, this is just for the sake of the story, thank you.)

"Okay okay why do you look angry? I only opened it up because I noticed it, but we can't really tell or decide on anything because this is just the first episode, besides it can also just be fan service to gain more viewers." Winter said that made me frown.

"I'm not angry, it's just you and Ningning are being delusional," I said.

"We're not being delusional unnie, it's just what we noticed. Let's just continue watching." Ningning dismissively said.

Hays~ the conversation was weird, really really weird because it came out of nowhere. I better finish eating my food so that we can wash the dishes already.