Chapter 30

Karina's POV

"Oh! I forgot," Jennie Unnie suddenly exclaimed. "Karina, I forgot to tell you the reason why I asked Winter to wake you up," she said.

"What is it Unnie?" I asked.

"Can you buy the groceries for us?" she asked. Huh?

"Uhm... I can do that but... I thought you said Lisa Unnie will be the one to buy groceries?" I asked confused because I remember that's what she said yesterday.

"Well yeah, but you know Irene Unnie and her are always together, so I thought that why not change it up a little bit? We will separate those two for now," she said smirking.

I gave her a confused face and asked, "So why did you ask me if Lisa Unnie will be the one going?"

"You're going to go with her," it took me a minute before I registered what she said. Me? I'm going with Lisa Unnie? What the heck?!

"What?! But Unnie! Why me?" I complained.

Jennie Unnie has this mischievous smirk going right now looking at me teasingly, "Why not?" she said, now I know... she planned this, she knows that Lisa and I are not okay and by doing this she thought that I might talk with Lisa Unnie.

I gave her an 'obviously' look, I think she understood me because she said, "Don't you think this is a good chance for you to get to know Lisa more?"

"Let me guess, I don't have a say in this?" I asked the obvious, the look on her face says it all.

"Nope, non, you are going to go with Lisa and get to know her more," I rolled my eyes and sighed, it's not like I can do anything about it, I just agreed because we are all in need of food.

"Okayyy, it's not like I have a choice..." I said, I only got a teasing laugh from them.

They teased me for a while before it stopped because the others were starting to wake up and came to the patio to join us. Some are looking for food because they are already hungry, but we can't do anything due to Lisa and Irene Unnie still sleeping. No one dared to wake them up because Irene Unnie might get mad at us.

But because of hunger and impatience, Rosé Unnie went to Lisrene's room and dared to wake them up. Not a minute later Yeonjun Oppa came outside as well and went to sit beside me, I moved a little so that we have at least a little space between us. I gotta be honest, I'm still not comfortable with him being touchy or close to my personal space, he's still a male after all.

 He greeted the others good morning and turned to me, he greeted me as well but... with a hug, that made me blush. The others saw so they teased us, especially Yeri Unnie. The teasing stopped when Rosé Unnie returned to us with the two, Irene Unnie clinging to Lisa Unnie's arm.

"Do we have a meeting?" Lisa Unnie joked, Jennie Unnie's eyes rolled on that one. The 

"Manoban, for your information it's 12:34 PM already, we haven't had our breakfast yet so don't joke around because I might punch your face," Jennie Unnie sassily said, I guess she's already hungry huh?

"Chill kitten, it's too early and you're already mad at me?" Lisa Unnie said while she sat beside Jennie Unnie and hugged her waist. Jennie Unnie tried to separate herself from Lisa Unnie's hug but failed so she just let her be.

"How am I going to chill? I'm already hungry plus you woke up late," Jennie Unnie said.

"Uhm... so... how is it my fault?" Lisa Unnie asked confused.

"Lisa I already told you yesterday night that you will be the one to buy our groceries," Lisa Unnie had a thoughtful look.

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Wait let me just take a shower then I will go," she immediately run hurriedly inside the house, I guess to do what she said? Irene Unnie wanted to go with Lisa Unnie but the others stopped her and told her that I will be the one to go which made me sigh remembering that I will go too.