Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

I and my members are at the YG building right now, we're having a meeting to finalize our schedule for the comeback, it is happening in a week on July 15. We're very busy right now that's why we don't have time to hang out with our friends, it means I haven't yet fulfilled my promise to hang out with my members and Red Velvet.

I think that won't happen soon because they are also busy preparing for their comeback in September, I believe they are already shooting for their MV. My schedule is also packed with our preparation, promotions, magazine covers for our own brands.

Mnet's new talent show which is titled Dream to be will also start taping on July 18. Like I said the same time as our promotion period and will be first aired Wednesday the following week. The show will be one episode for a week so at least I will have a little time to rest.

"Do you want to go to Akari? (A made-up cafe and restaurant for celebrities in Korea) Jisoo unnie asks.

"Sure, we're done already so we can go," Jennie responded.

"By the way, we will have company." Jisoo unnie

"Who?" Rosé asked.

"Red Velvet, Seulgi said that they're done with filming for today so she asked me if we can hang out with them." Informed Jisoo unnie.

"Sure let's go, how about you Lisa? Are you going to come with us?" Jennie asked me.

"Yeah, I promised to you that I will go with you guys and Red Velvet the next time you hang out so here we are." I said.

"Finally! You should also treat us there in case you have forgotten your promise that you will treat us." Rosé said, yeah I forgot that I also promised to treat them, I wasn't able to treat them the day after I promised so I guess I'll do it today.

"Okay, I don't have a choice you know? I guess I'll treat Red Velvet as well." I said.

" Yey~" They all cheered happily.

"Let's go!" I said.

We called our manager to tell him to prepare the car that we'll use.

We're already inside the van and currently using our own phones. A few minutes later we already arrived at Akari.

"Girls we're here" Our manager informed us.

"Let's go, they're already there." Jisoo unnie said.

"Oppa we'll just call or message you when we are ready to be picked up." Jennie said to our manager.

" Okay, okay" Manager oppa responded.

"Let's go! I'm already hungry~" This chipmunk really can't wait when it comes to food.

We walked in the direction of the cafe and restaurant, when we opened the door we immediately spotted them.

"Annyeong~" They greeted us which we also returned.

"Hays finally you're here! It's been a long time since you came to hang out with us." Seulgi unnie said to me while pouting.

"Hehe sorry, unnies it's just that I'm a bit busy." I shyly said scratching the back of my head.

"It's okay Lisa no need to say sorry, at least you're here now and we hope that you will always come with us every time both our groups will go out." Joy said to me smiling.

"Okay, I'll try" I said also smiling.

After that, we proceeded to order and converse with each other. Seulgi unnie, Jisoo unnie, Wendy unnie, Yeri, and I are talking when our orders came.

We ate while talking about a lot of things, we talked about our upcoming comebacks as well as the announcement of my hosting. They said that they are shocked when the news broke out because they know that it is rare for me to have individual activities in Korea.

Red Velvet also congratulated me, they said that they are happy for me and will watch the program as a sign of support for me.

The day ended with both of our groups parting happily because we get to bond and know each other better. They're all really nice and fun to talk with, they said that if I want to talk or hang out with them I just have to message or call.

I'm now more close to Seulgi unnie, Wendy unnie, and Yeri. I got to talk more with Joy and I think we're comfortable with each other now compared to before. Irene unnie...

Don't get me wrong, she's nice, very caring and all. She even offered me a tissue earlier when there were food crumbs on my face but I feel like she's not that comfortable with me just yet, she talked to me but only a few times.

I would like to also get to know her more and be close to her. She said that I can call her Joohyun instead of Irene unnie, she also gave me her number alongside Joy.

I'll be honest, since then I've always thought that out of all female idols Irene unnie is the most beautiful. My members are all beautiful, especially Jennie (in my opinion), but Irene unnie's beauty is just out of this world.

I will share something, I have had a crush on her since I first saw her when they debuted in 2014, at that time I already know that I like her. I guess I didn't do anything about it because I started feeling something for Jennie and confessed to her in May of 2017.

Jennie is as straight as a ruler before but I was able to make her agree for me to court her, I courted her for about 9 months before she said yes to be my girlfriend in March 2018 days before my birthday.

We lasted for 2 years but we eventually broke up in 2020. We still loved each other back then but because of pressure at work and the people around us, as well as us fighting every time, we decided to end it before it thoroughly damaged our relationship and affect the group.

The first two months are hard for us, it's really awkward between us but we're able to work it out. We talked and talked for hours just so we can sort things out, eventually, we decided to continue being friends and are still very close to each other till now.

So yeah for those who are still asking, yes I'm gay, I love— I mean, I like girls or women. But yeah that's enough about my past relationship, I only have a crush on Irene unnie, I guess that's also one of the reason why I'm shy of her. I admire her but that's just that I don't plan on making a move besides I'm busy with my career and promised to myself that I will focus on it first and will not enter any relationship for now.