Chapter 24

Lisa's POV

"Lisaaaa," I weirdly looked at Joohyun who was cutely pouting at me while shaking my arm, then looked at my phone. I'm currently using my phone, messaging in the Thai-line group chat. We are here at their dorm in their living room, we just arrived from the café. I told you she's not going to let me go home yet.

"Hmm?" I answered, she's been trying to get my attention since earlier, I'm replying to her but she's not even saying what she wants to say.

"Look at me~" she said cutely.

"I'm doing something Hyun," I informed her not looking.

Moment of silence, I thought she will now stop calling me but suddenly, "Manoban!! Look at me!!" she angrily said accompanied by a hard hit on my arm.

"OUCH!! What?!" I screamed because of her hit, it stung, I looked at my arm which is now red. I tensely looked hard at her questioningly and confused. I'm exhausted from the live earlier, and now she hit me, I'm just containing myself because I don't want to be mad at her. I asked her again calmly, "What Hyun? Why do you need to hit me?"

"You're not paying attention to me!! I called you several times but you just look then go back to your phone that's why I hit you!! If you don't want to talk to me you can just say it instead of I'm wasting my saliva here calling you," she said, oh oh she looks mad. She moved away from me, get her phone, and used it. She looks mad yet hurt also.

I softened with what she said and her expression, I sighed. I forgot that she wants the person she's talking to to look at her if she's saying something to them. I think she got the right to be mad at me, all I have to do is give my attention to her and listen yet I can't give it to her.

"Hyun," I called her softly but she ignored me. I called her again, "Joohyun." Okay, she doesn't want to look, she's really mad.

"Angel," I called her again this time using my "cute" endearment for her, as she want to call it. I only call her this when we're in private. I accidentally called her this way before we were close on one of our tapings for our show, she just suddenly appeared looking like an angel then greeted me. She laughed cutely that time when I accidentally blurted that out and teased me about it for weeks, I think it's one of the reasons why we became so close. She thought that this past encounter and the endearment are both cute that's why when we became close, she said that I should call her that, I agreed because I believe that she's an angel.

When I called her that, her features soften. I guess she really likes it when I call her that, cute. But she's still not looking at me, I don't have any more choice but to grab a hold of her arm, I softly and gently pull her close to me, she resisted at first but gave up eventually. When she's now sitting close to me I hugged her close to me and let her nuzzle her face to my neck, it's one of her favorite habits to do to me because she said I smell nice, sometimes like a baby. I kissed her forehead many times. I don't know how to express myself through words, all these gestures are my way of saying sorry to her and she knows I'm genuine because she reciprocated my hug.

I kissed her forehead one last time and asked her again, "What do you want to say, Angel?"

"I want to go to Jeju," she answered softly, kind of whispering. It's tickling because her face is still nuzzled in my neck.

"Hmm... Jeju? Why suddenly?" she suddenly wants to go on vacation, she's so random at times.

"No reason, I just want a vacation," Oh, I also want to go on vacation but we still have work to do, we're still going to film for the ending of our show.

"When do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Mmm... next week?" Next week? Did she forget that our show is still not done?