Chapter 23

Lisa's POV

Nayeon unnie suggested going to a nearby café, we are on our way to the exit of the building when we stopped because we heard murmurs around us.

We're trying to know what they're talking about when suddenly Nayeon unnie grabs me and pointed at something. My eyes widen when I found out what- more like who she was pointing. Joohyun... oh my gosh, she's glaring at me! She looks angry! She's stomping in my direction! Mommy, I'm scared!

Okay, you might say that I'm being dramatic but it's Joohyun... she's scary when angry, sulking, hungry, didn't get what she wants, jealous, etc. She's scary in general, I dare say she's scarier than Jennie.

"MANOBAN!!" Oh, she's definitely angry, but why? What did I do?

"Oh, Joohyun, Hi!!" I said smiling awkwardly, my voice unusually high and squeaky.

When she got close to me, she pointed her pointer finger at my chest and angrily said, "Don't "Joohyun, Hi! me Manoban!"

I hold both of her arms and calmly said, "Hey, hey relax Hyun." She did what I said but still glared at me. "What did I do this time? Why are you angry?" I confusedly asked still calm.

"I texted you so many times but you didn't respond to any of them, I even called your phone but you're not picking up, why is that?" she said this time more calmly and softly while pouting.

This cute bunny, "Bae, did you even watch our live event? It just ended minutes ago, how do you think I will be able to read your messages and answer your calls while doing my job?" I asked her smiling, almost laughing actually but I need to control it because Joohyun might get angrier if I laugh at her.

"What do you think of me Manoban, a fool? Of course, I know that it just ended because I watched it. What I'm saying is I texted and called you many times after it ended," she said glaring at me again.

Oooh, I thought she didn't watch the live, but what did she say?! Texted and called me many times after the event?!

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Why did you even text and called me many times? What did you want to say? Is that very important? And can you tell me why are you here?"

"One question at a time Lisa, Joohyun unnie might explode here in anger at you," Nayeon unnie said laughing but she stopped when Joohyun glared at her. See, Joohyun is very scary.

I looked at Joohyun for her answers, "You're not answering any of them that's why I thought of spamming your phone. Actually, I just want to say congratulations to you and to the others, and that I'm going to you because the place for my job is close here," she said.

"Ahh, but I can't answer you because my phone is not with me yet besides why are you even angry at me?"

"Because you're not responding to my texts and calls!" That reason again?! Yes, again, because this also happened before. She wants me to immediately respond to her messages or calls, she acts like a girlfriend sometimes.

"Hyun really? We've talked about this before. Common let's just go, I'll just treat you again some time," I said to her to appease her.

Good thing she agreed. Because the café is just near we decided to just walk there. I asked for my phone from my manager, when he gave it to me I opened it and what I saw made my eyes big. 10 messages and 7 missed calls just because I'm not answering despite her knowing that the live just ended. I might cry, isn't she a little bit obsessed with me... Joke.

We talked while walking to the café. Joohyun is still scolding and lecturing me about not answering her calls and messages. She even asked me ridiculous questions like if something bad happened to her and I'm not replying, blah blah blah. I just didn't mind her because we've already talked about this before and I don't want to repeat myself, turns out it's a bad idea because she punched my arm very hard many times. Aish, this violent bunny, she should be thankful that I love her.

Arriving in front of the café, I opened the door and held it for the others. There are not many customers so we are able to enjoy the privacy but of course, we chose to seat at the very back to be sure.

We got seated and ordered our preferred drinks, others ordered pastries. I'm seated between Joohyun and Karina, who argued with Nayeon earlier about the seating arrangements. Of course, I got offended because she doesn't want to sit beside me but I didn't show it.

We conversed with each other with me sometimes being quiet, there's no reason I just don't have anything to say.

There are times that my elbow will touch Karina's, I can feel that she's slightly annoyed and uncomfortable so what I will do is move closer to Joohyun. Every time I will move closer to Joohyun she will glare at me, she usually likes it when I'm physically close to her but I know she's still annoyed at me for not responding to her earlier.

To sum it up, both women beside me are annoyed at me, I don't know what to do anymore, maybe I should just move to another table?

I stood up and was about to excuse myself that I will just move to another table when Joohyun suddenly stopped talking to Nayeon unnie and Yeonjun and glared at me, she asked, "Where are you going?" Even if she's annoyed at me she still doesn't want to be separated from me.

"Uhm... to another table?" I answered questioningly. I'm actually confused that I was about to do it but you can't blame me, it's like there are two demons beside me waiting for me to do something they don't like for them to lash out.

"Why?" she asked.

"Uhm... I just feel like it?..." I replied questioningly again, I don't want to offend them with my thoughts.

"Sit," with just one word from Joohyun I took a seat again. She's scary.

"You're weird Lisa," Nayeon unnie said laughing at me.

"There's nothing funny unnie, besides I'm not weird," I said to Nayeon unnie. She still continues laughing, she just stopped when she opened up about what happened earlier in the live event where the host asked me about Joohyun. She asked Joohyun if she watched it earlier and what is her reaction to it.

"I didn't know something like that happened? I was only able to watch the last part of the live where you four are playing because I was doing something," she said frowning. She added, "And why would they ask about that? Is it that of a big deal if we're close and doing what normal friends do?" she said looking a little pissed off.

"A fan asked but the host is the one who picked it. We are all shocked especially Lisa because it's kinda private and I think that you two aren't really planning to reveal your friendship to the public," Nayeon unnie explained.

"Well, there's no problem if the fans came to know that we're close, it's not even a secret. Despite that, it is still a private matter and we aren't obligated to tell the public. I also don't like the way they asked it on a live, they're making a big deal out of it..." Joohyun said looking a little pissed off.

We talked for minutes about this topic, we also talked about some things. When we were done, we decided to go home and said our goodbyes to them. For Karina, I only nod and give her a small smile as a bye but it faded and my mood dropped when she rolled her eyes at me. I looked at her back confused as she entered her ride. What did I do?

I came back from my trance when Joohyun clung to my arm and drag me to their van, she said, "Take me home."

I looked at my manager and said to him that I will just text him if he was going to fetch me already. I know that Joohyun will not let me go home just yet.

_________________________________________________

AN: A little chapter dedicated to my fellow Lisrene fans/shippers.