Chapter 26

Karina's POV

"Make sure that you lock the door," I told Ningning, we're with Yeonjun oppa, he came to fetch us because we're going to Jeju today.

"Okaaaay," she said lazily, I just rolled my eyes at her. After she locked the door we walked going to the parking lot where our ride is waiting for us.

The day before yesterday Yeri unnie texted Ningning that we will go to Jeju today so I immediately let Yeonjun oppa know, this is the first time we saw each other since we went out for a coffee. I'm excited, to say the least, I will get to spend time with my crush.

When my members saw him when he arrived at the dorm, they are surprised and confused why he was there except Winter, he told or more like confessed to my members that he likes me and would want to get to know me more. Winter already knows about that but the others don't so they are a little bit taken aback because they didn't expect it. They demanded me to explain further so I told them what I told Winter, after that they collectively teased us, Ningning even screamed out of excitement.

But they teased us more when Yeonjun oppa said that if he's allowed then he will date me, my face turned very red at that. They teased us non-stop to the point that I had to drag Yeonjun oppa away from them because he was blushing too much.

Now, enough about that, we're now inside our van and currently heading to the airport to go to Jeju. Yeri unnie informed us early on that our groups will separately go to Jeju to not gain attention.

An hour's drive to the airport and we're now boarding the plane, it's good that there are no reporters or fans that are waiting. Thankfully they didn't get a hold of our flight schedule because if they did it will be chaos with Yeonjun oppa being here with us, it will be an issue. My members teasingly insisted that Yeonjun oppa and I sat together so here we are right now. It's a bit awkward because this is the first time we're alone together for this day.

"It looks like your members are okay with me dating you..." he said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, I just rolled my eyes while smiling at his teasing.

That broke the awkwardness and we were able to talk a lot throughout the flight. Hours later and we are here now in Jeju's airport. Yeri unnie's group are already at the place where we will going to stay, apparently, their flight is earlier than us so she just gave us the details and told us that a van will be waiting to transport us to the place.

We found the driver that will drive us to the others. We just talked while the driver is driving, we were so into the conversation that we didn't notice that we had already arrived. "Ma'am, Sir, we're here already," our conversation got interrupted when the driver said that. We got out of the van and thanked the driver for his service.

"Wooow, we're staying here?" Ningning asked. She reacted like that because we didn't expect that we are going to stay at a villa, a big one at that.

"I think? This has the same address as the one Yeri unnie sent," Giselle said.

"Let's just ring the doorbell," Yeonjun oppa said and proceeded to ring. He rang about five times before someone yelled, "WAIT!" and opened the door.

When the door opened we saw Seulgi unnie scratching her eyes while yawning, it looks like we woke her up. "Oh, you guys are here already, come in," she said opening the door wide. We greeted her and she did the same, when she saw Yeonjun oppa she looked between us two and smiled teasingly, "Oh hello Yeonjun," she said teasing him. Yeonjun oppa bowed at her as a greeting, oblivious to Seulgi unnie's teasing.

I looked around, I just noticed that Seulgi unnie is the only one here so I asked, "Where are the others unnie? You're the only one here?"

"The others are in the entertainment room I think, I'm not sure actually because I was sleeping, I just woke up when you rang the doorbell that's why I took too long before I was able to open the door," she answered.