Chapter 15

Karina's POV

It's now 2023, time passes by so fast. We've been busy with our schedules last December, there are still a few left now for January, some award shows and activities and we'll be done. I want to rest and relax, I think I could say the same for my other members. I hope that our management allow us to travel somewhere for vacation.

We're currently on an award show, actually, it's just finished and we're just changing to normal attire. Red Velvet sunbaenims invited us to go with them for dinner, I heard BLACKPINK sunbaenims will also come.

After changing we went straight to our van, Yeri sunbaenim said that we'll just meet at the restaurant they planned to eat at. It's a sort of "private restaurant" because public figures are mostly the ones that eat there, rumor says that it's owned by a k-pop idol but no one knows who the idol is.

Minutes later, we already arrived at the location of the restaurant. The name of it is ThaKo, the restaurant is big and spacious, there's also a second floor to it, and the ambiance is also great.

"They said this restaurant is very famous to celebrities and the security and foods are great," Winter said.

"Yeah, I once searched this place up and the overall rating is almost perfect it can pass as a 5-star restaurant, apparently they serve Thai and Korean cuisines," Giselle also said.

"Oh... that explains the name, ThaKo," Ningning said.

"Girls let's go, they're here already," I said to them.

We searched for the table sunbaenims are at, "Girls, right here." We looked at the person who spoke, turns out it's Wendy sunbaenim so we immediately went where they are. They are at a long table where we all can fit.

"Hello," They greeted us and we did the same.

"Let's order now," Jisoo sunbaenims said, we each ordered foods that we'd like to eat. We ordered a lot of food but just the right amount for all of us. As idols, some of us are portrayed as big eaters who eat a lot but it's not true, we can only eat the right amount because at the end of the day we still need to maintain our slim body figures.

We talked about things while waiting for our orders. When it came we continued talking, "So what will you guys do in your break?" Seulgi sunbaenim opened up. "As for us, we planned on going on vacation individually, you know time for ourselves and family. Also, I heard that they're planning for our next comeback so I think after our break we will already prepare for that"

"For our break, I think we will have our group vacation but it will depend on the company if they will let us, we will also have time for ourselves and our families after the group vacation. As for comebacks, we still don't have an update about it, sunbae," I said.

"How about you Beulping?" Yeri sunbae asked BLACKPINK sunbaenims.

"Knowing our long hiatuses, I think we will have a long, as in long break, except of course if we have solo activities. As for comebacks... we still don't know about that," Rosé sunbaenim said.

"Why?" Yeri sunbae asked her.

"Our contract will end this year, our latest comeback will most probably be our last," Jennie sunbaenim said. Oh, yeah right, I forgot this year is their 7th year.

"Are you not planning to renew your contract, sunbae?" Giselle asked.

"We still don't know, we talked about it but we haven't made a decision," Jisoo sunbae said.

"Hey you two, how about contributing to our conversation?" Joy sunbaenim said to Lisa and Irene sunbaenims, Joy sunbae looked irritated. I just noticed now that they haven't said any word since earlier because they have their own world, talking to each other. They're really close... so close, as in literally close to each other.