Chapter 28

Lisa's POV

I sighed as I returned my attention to my food after talking with Joohyun and saw Karina turn her back to me. I'm not sure how I'm going to persuade her to talk if she's this allergic to me.

It's really sad that she's like this to me. Every time I see her interacting with everyone except me, I feel hurt and regret telling them about who I really am. I understand that there are people whose not open to people like me, but... I can't help but feel these negative emotions okay? I'm still a person after all.

I realized that I have been thinking too deeply so I shook my head. I shouldn't be negative, it's not going to help me.

The whole dinner, I tried as much as possible to not make any contact with her because I don't want her to be uncomfortable. But because it's my nature to be courteous (especially to some girls), I can't help but unconsciously do little things for her, like serve her water or offer foods she might like, which I don't know why I did when I'm supposed to be doing the opposite for her to not be mad at me.

There's a moment when she ran out of water to drink, I just unconsciously grab her glass so that I can pour water into it. I gave Karina the water, and she just rolled her eyes at me and get the water, she said thanks but it sounded forced. I don't mind though, I think I already got used to her rolling her eyes at me. Actually, she's not the only one who's always rolling their eyes at me, ehem ehem, I'm not saying it's Jennie and Joohyun.

Anyways, back to the topic, after doing those things to Karina, unexpectedly, Jennie and I's eyes met with her raising her eyebrow at me, I looked at her questioningly but she just stared at me as if I did something strange or unusual. Then she smirked at me, she's being creepy. I just didn't mind her.

That's also the time I came to sense that I actually did those things for her. It's not like I don't do those things every time because as I said it comes naturally to me, ESPECIALLY to some girls, namely Jennie and Joohyun. It's weird.

----

Karina's POV

Ugh! Lisa Unnie is annoying! She keeps doing things for me when I can do it myself, if not for the others being here I will just ignore her. But the strange thing is when she did those small gestures I felt things again, almost like there's something moving inside my stomach, hays weird.

We went home after we ate dinner, we are all pretty much exhausted because of the flight we had earlier so we all just decided to go to sleep.

Before going to bed, I had to go to the bathroom downstairs because Winter is using the one in our room. I want to take a shower first before sleeping, I feel a little sticky.

While showering I remember something, Hays Karina great, I brought my sanitary and makeup kit but forgot to bring a change of clothes! I thought that I should text Winter to bring me one but I also left my phone in our room, oh my gosh.

I have no choice but to go to our room with me only being covered by a towel, I hope no one will be outside. I'm currently tucking in my towel when suddenly the door opened.

"Oopp" the person said with a shocked expression, eyes went big and mouth open as if they can't believe what they are seeing.

Me being shocked by the sudden intrusion, I screamed and throw my things at them. "Aaaahhh! Get out! Get out!" I aggressively said to them.

"Hey, Karina stop!" they said as they picked up the things I threw at them.

"I said get out!" I said angrily.

"Okay, okay sheesh, you're so aggressive, it's not like I'm a boy, I'm a woman too you know?" she said still calm, she put my things on the vanity and went out running.