Chapter 25

Karina's POV

"Cute," I said this because Yeonjun oppa and I are messaging each other, he slipped and called me pretty but immediately took it back, he reasoned that it's just a joke and is trying to change the topic which I think is very cute of him.

Yeonjun oppa and I have been messaging each other since last week, he asked for my number in the last live event, so far we're very close now. We actually saw each other yesterday, he asked me to go out for a coffee, secretly of course because we don't want our fans to see us and speculate something. We had fun even if we only talked, it's okay because we got to know each other better.

We continued to chat and talk about things, he said something but I wasn't able to respond because someone knocked on my door. "Karina unnie, are you awake?" Oh, it's Winter.

"Yes, why?" I respondent.

"Open the door, let me in," Oh I forgot that I locked it in case they suddenly walked in here while I'm messaging Yeonjun oppa, they might tease me. I stood up and unlocked it.

"Why did you even lock your door?" she asked confused because she knows that I don't usually lock it.

"Nothing can't I have my privacy?" she looked at me weirdly.

She raised one eyebrow and said, "Unnie even if you want privacy, you don't lock your door because as you said we might do something bad."

"Winter, there's nothing wrong if I lock my door," I said to her.

She just looked at me as if she was thinking of something but decided to let it pass. "What do you need?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, Yeri unnie messaged me and she asked me if we want to go with them to Jeju for vacation?" she said.

"Yeri unnie, Red Velvet? Who's going?" I asked.

"Do you know anyone else named Yeri? Of course, it's her," she answered sarcastically, I rolled my eyes at her. "As for who's going, duh! Who else, of course, It's her members, who else do you think? If it's other people she wouldn't invite us."

I rolled my eyes and just said, "Uhm... sure why not?" Winter celebrated, yelling at the top of her lungs to tell our members that I agreed, so they knew already. I shake my head at her silliness.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Actually, Yeri unnie said that they don't have a date yet because it still depends on the other's schedules," she said and I just nod. 

I then looked at my phone just to be surprised by Yeonjun oppa's messages. I didn't reply to his last message because Winter interrupted me. When I replied he said he thought something happened because I didn't reply for minutes, I felt giddy because he was worried about me, I smiled at that.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I almost threw my phone out of shock. I forgot that Winter is still here inside my room. Oh no...

"You shocked me!" I said to her which made her laugh. I rolled my eyes at her and said, "It's nothing, don't mind me."

She stopped laughing and stared at me or more like examined me, "So, why are you smiling like that again?"

"I told you it's nothing!" I defensively said.

"Karina unnie don't lie to me, I know you," I rolled my eyes and didn't attempt anymore to lie, she's my best friend, she'll come to know eventually.

I decided to show her Yeonjun oppa's last message, "Yie~ I didn't know that you two are close?" she said teasing me.

"We just got close this past few days, we've been messaging each other since last week," I informed her smiling.

She wiggled her eyebrows while smiling teasingly, "Is there something going on between you two?"