Davina|1

[Authors note hii! This is my first book so bear with me lol. I just wanted to give a warning and let you know that this is mature content (yes I'll lyk when some steamy parts come haha) but also the main character is very angry and vulgar. Just a heads up! Have fun<3]

"BLACKENED IS THE END WINTER IT WILL SEND THROWING ALL YOU SEE INTO OBSCURITY"
"AHHHHH WHAT TH- ouch." Stupid Metallica why you gotta be so loud. I furiously tap my stupid phone to turn off my stupid alarm. 

   I get off the stupid floor that I fell on and pull my covers back on my bed. Yay, another day of hell. I go to brush my teeth bc damn I got death breath, thankfully I have a bathroom in my room so it's not THAT far away. 

   Once I'm done I realize it took me longer than expected to brush my teeth, so I just do my makeup consisting of black eyeliner, mascara, and some vanilla flavored chapstick. 

I also spray some vanilla perfume all around me bc I'm obsessed with vanilla everything.

It's a Monday so I don't give two shit buckets about what I wear today. 

I grab my black ripped skinny jeans, throw on a white tank top, and a leather jacket In case it gets cold, all I can find are my doc Martins so those will do. 

   I head downstairs after grabbing my school bag and brushing my rat nest hair.

 Once I reach the bottom of the stairs all I can smell is deliciousness. I take a seat and thank Martha, our maid for preparing my breakfast.

    It consists of Scrambled eggs, bacon, and some sausage. 

Once I'm finished downing my orange juice I grab my keys and get in my red Audi R8. My dad got it for me for my 16th birthday and I'm so grateful it's a sick car.

   Once I get to school I put my bag in my locker and grab the books that I need for the first period. 

As I'm closing my locker I look up to see people already looking at me and I'm confused but I just shake it off. 

   My first few periods were boring because I may be a few lessons ahead. As I'm heading out of class to go to lunch I run into a brick wall. Scratch that as I look up it's an angry-looking Greyson.

    "Shit I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I try to rush out of my mouth bc damn this guy is so intimidating. He looks at me and if looks could kill...I'd be split in half, but then he glances down and his grey eyes seem to go black and he gets even angrier and storms away.

   I look down bc what just happened and then the realization hits me. My dumbass forgot to wear a damn bra.

    You guessed it my nips were poking through the thin fabric. "Fuck" I groan. I rush to my locker probably missing half of my lunch and grab my leather jacket and swing that bad boy over me.

"You won't believe what just happened," I say as I plop my tray on the table to my friends. 

"Oh bitch if it's about your nipples being on display all day we know. Hell, the whole school knows." Mia laughs out loudly.

    "Out of all the people you being my best friend why the hell didn't you say anything???" I whisper yell. "Girl I texted you like a million times" "what??? Oh crap, my phone was in my jacket. Ughhhh. 

   Whatever idc it's not like they could see the real things anyway." I say persuading my brain that it's okay.

   "Don't stress it you're hot anyways " David says while smirking evilly "thanks David love you too" I bitch back to him.

    "Anywayyyyssss are you guys reading for the school trip to NYC" Mia squeals out almost breaking the windows.

 Mia loves NYC and the aesthetic of it but little does she know gossip girl is just a tv show and all is fake.