Davina|30

Greyson's pov: I'm awoken to someone touching me.

I shoot my eyes open to see my hands wrapped around her waist and my head buried in her neck.

Shit, she smells so good.

She presses her ass into my dick and moves around causing the right amount of friction to get me hard.

Fuck.

I grab her hips to steady her and she whimpers.

I raise my head to see if she's awake, but her eyes are still closed.

She starts to move her ass on me and I can't resist the butterflies I get.

She starts moaning and it hits me, she's having a wet dream.

"Davina" I whisper in her ear to wake her up.

She doesn't respond and I shake her lightly causing her eyes to flutter open.

Her eyes meet mine and she instantly blushes.

Huh?

She then turns around and basically puts her whole body on top of mine, burying her head into my chest.

I start rubbing her back and she moans.

I freeze, I will never get used to her moans it's so euphoric.

She starts moving her hips on me causing a groan to escape my lips.

My hands find her hips, guiding her to go faster.

I can feel myself growing between her, fuck anything she does will get me hard.

We make eye contact for a split second until she slams her lips on mine while threading her fingers through my hair slightly pulling, causing a groan to escape my lips.

I squeeze her ass and slap it, fuck she has a nice ass.

She breaks the kiss slightly panting and I look at her swollen red lips. So fucking hot.

I don't move to make a move, because I want her to feel safe and to go at her own pace.

"What do you want Davina" She's so fucking hot.

She grabs my hand and starts rubbing it through her underwear, and it's only now I can feel how wet she truly is.

Hell, she's soaking through her underwear. I tense, wanting to take her more than one way but restraining myself.

I start rubbing her clit faster causing her to grind on my hand with the sexiest moan I could ever hear.

I could come right now.

I push her underwear to the side, eyeing her for consent and she nods.

I start rubbing her clit, going down to her hole to use her wetness as a lubricant.

I slip one of my fingers into her while the other still rubbing her clit and she pulls my hair.

Fuck, I don't know what it is with her pulling my hair, but it feels so good.

I start pumping my finger in and out, still being careful she could still be sore from the other day.

Once she starts to loosen up I add another and curl my fingers inside of her for it to feel better, while pumping in and out a little faster.

I could hear her juices as my fingers pump inside of her and some dripped down her thigh. Fuck she's so wet for me, my good little girl.

I grab her face, my lips finding hers, and moan at how soft her lips feel against mine.

She begins kissing sloppy, and I just know she's close.

I pump my fingers deep inside her slow and hard, causing her to scream out of pleasure.

She claws at my chest, pleasure and pain mixing perfectly.

"Oh my..Grey..I'm going t-" She moans out

"Cum for me, like a good little slut you are" and to that she screams out of pleasure while moaning.

I could feel her legs shaking while still pumping my fingers in her, riding out her high.

I take my fingers out of her and make eye contact.

I then stick the two fingers that were in her, in my mouth licking every last drop.

"So fucking sweet"

Fuck she tastes so good, I can't get enough.

She blushes and gets off of me laying right by me.

I cover her exposed body with the sheets and lay her head on my chest so I can play with her hair.

"I'm so sorry Davina. For the way I treated you, said those hurtful words to you I hope you know none of it was true I was just so far lost in my head and I didn't want to hurt you, but I let my anger get the best of me." I huff out while still playing with her hair.

She gets up to look at me and her face holds so much emotion.

"Why did you even say those things then?" She says in a soft tone.

I sigh and run my fingers through my hair, honestly, I wish I could go back and not say those things.

She deserved more.

"I was scared, Davina. Okay? I was scared you were going to fall for me. I was scared I was going to fall for you, hell I already did, the minute I laid eyes on you. You are amazing Davina, you are beautiful inside and out, and I don't deserve that. I don't deserve someone like you"

" You were scared I get that, but it doesn't give you the right to call me names and belittle me. I have feelings too and it truly did hurt me" she whispers the last part in sadness.

Fuck I feel so fucking stupid.

"I'm truly sorry Davina, what can I do to make it up to you? Anything you could ever think of please." I beg her.

"Just please don't use those words again is all"

I nod and kiss her forehead as she snuggles into my chest.

I pull the sheets over us until I hear her phone go off.

She groans and reaches on her nightstand and answers it.

I can literally hear Mia screaming at her and she's not even on speaker, damn good luck Jackson.

After a few "uh huhs" Davina ends the call and heads toward her bag getting some clothes out.

"Mia said she would chop my head off and feed it to street dogs if I don't get ready for brunch," she says as she laughs.

Damn, remind me to not mess with her.

"Close your eyes"

I roll my eyes and cover my eyes with my hands.

I peek through my fingers and see her in a sexy-ass pink set, my pants get tight.

"I SAID NO PEEKING PERV" suddenly a pillow is thrown at my face.

I chuckle and stride toward her caging her against the wall with my hands on either side of the wall "It's nothing I haven't seen love" I whisper in her ear.

Her face turns a dark shade of red and to that, I chuckle and lay back down on the bed watching her.

I watch as she nervously puts on a small pink tank top, jean shorts that make her ass look fyre, and gold jewelry.

The gold compliments her skin, fuck she's so beautiful.

I'm falling so hard, which is a bad thing.