Davina|9

A/N: ;) have fun reading

I walk in making sure to not make eye contact with Greyson.

  Kaleb came up to me and gave me a bear hug and then tackled me down to the ground. "you know one day I'm going to pin you to the ground, as your doing to me in this moment and make you beg." I all but huff out.

he had my arms pinned above me and a smirk grew on his face...uh oh this can't be good.

 his hands freed mine, but they came to my stomach and started tickling me. "Kaleb omg pleas- sto- IM GOING TO PEE ON YOU" I yell and that does the trick. Hahaha, it always works.

As I'm trying to catch my breath Greyson walks in...shirtless. 

No stupid brain he's a dickhead you're not attracted to him. Kaleb gives me a hand to help me up and I use this as my time to shine.

I reach for his hand and then grab him and push him on the couch and pin him. I smirk evilly "paybacks a bitch now isn't it Kaleb?" I put all my weight on him and feel something hard beneath me.

I look down to check and he quickly untangles his hand and grabs my chin to lift it up. 

what? I wear a confused face and then it hits me. my cheeks go red and so does his. I move to get off of him and throw a pillow at him.

'PERVVVV" I whisper yell. I look around to see Jackson and Mia cuddling while watching some movie and Jay is on his phone oblivious to the world.

 I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and scowl at Kaleb.

"hey it's not my fault, look at what you're wearing." I look down at my attire and blush lightly. I'm wearing a satin tight top that stops a little before my belly button and matching satin shorts that are a wee bit short.

I was too preoccupied with the sudden changes to even think about changing. 

I look up to see an angry Greyson shooting daggers at Kaleb. Kaleb doesn't care and goes on his phone and I take the opportunity to go brush my teeth in the upstairs bathroom.

Once I'm done I unlock the door and head out until I run right into Greyson.

 what the hell is he doing standing by the bathroom door, wait this is his house shut up. 

I try to weave my way around him but he steps in that way. 

I look up angry as ever "what the he- shut up. stop messing with Kaleb" he says grumpily and walks away. "bitch" I mutter. 

I start walking back downstairs but I don't even make it to step one as I'm being lifted up and thrown over his shoulder. 

"Now I'm going to show you what I do to bad girls with bad mouths. "what the fuck put me down you jerk" I whisper yell. I struggle and and kick him but it's useless. 

he opens a door that leads to complete darkness. I'm thrown on a bed harshly but before I can even recover I'm thrown over Greyson's knee. 

"keep quiet little one or else we'll never leave this room." I'm more than confused what the hell is he planni- "AHHH" I scream out of pain.

 he quickly pulled down my shorts and slapped my ass so hard. "WHAT THE FUCK" "you misbehave, you get punished, now what did I say about being quiet. You're going to count until I feel like you've had enough, got it?" he whispers in my ear while pulling my hair back so I could face him.

I make a move to get up but he pulls me back down harshly grabbing my throat "what did I fucking say?" he seethes out. "t-to n-not make a n-noise." I mutter in fear.

"Good girl now count" *smack* "fuck, one" I moan out mixed with pain and pleasure. *smack* "two!" I whisper while arching my back. 

I close my legs for friction at my sudden horny ness. why is my body betraying me.

He is quick to notice and spreads my legs apart harshly and whispers in my ear  "you dirty little slut your enjoying this huh?"

 I whimper nodding my head no just wanting this to end. Oh my, what if they heard me downstairs omg, this is embarrassing. 

I counted to 20 until he finally stopped. I sighed in relief, not feeling my butt anymore. he stood me up and helped put my underwear and shorts back on and then left the room without saying another word.

HUH? I try to comprehend what had happened but my brain has other things on its mind, like sleep. I look around the room to find a clock reading the time 2:00 A.M.  I sigh and head back downstairs hoping Greyson isn't down there.

To my luck he is sprawled on the right side of the couch looking fast asleep. bitch. 

I must've said it out loud because his eyes shoot up and my face reddens. "I-I said I got an itch" I nervously itch my arm and head towards the sofa. 

He smirks "Are you asking for round two?" my face reddens even more. Thankfully everyone is fast asleep, or else they'd think we fucked, no bitch he literally spanked me.

I quickly lay in the middle of Greyson and Kaleb cautious to not touch any of them and quickly drift off to sleep. What a night.