Davina|3

*ring
*ring
*ring
I awoke from the dead to see what that noise was and checked to see someone was calling me.

    "Hello?" My voice sounded tortured. "Get your ass up we're skipping school and going shopping for New York!!!" 

   Mia squealed a little too loud. I checked to see what time it was and it was 6:50. "If you want me to skip with you I'm at least sleeping in, come over at 10" I hung up not waiting for her to reply, and passed out.

    "BITCH WAKE UP" "AHHHH" I fell off my bed once again. 

   "Why the hell would you scream you scared me to death Mia???"

    "Whoopsies sorry you weren't waking up...now get dressed, I'll be waiting downstairs."

    I threw my pillow at her causing her to run even faster out of my room. God, she is a nightmare.

    I got up and brushed my teeth and hair then threw on my black Lululemon leggings with a white tank not caring to wear a bra bc free the titty, and a jacket.

    I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and went downstairs only to see a frightened Mia and a smirking Jackson.

    "Whatcha doing here Jackson..." "well you weren't at school and you didn't answer your phone I thought you got killed." 

   He rushed out. I start laughing  " Jackson stop freaking out we were only ditching because someone (I look towards Mia) wanted to go shopping for the NYC trip."

    He glances at Mia and sticks out his hand towards Mia "hi I'm Jackson" she looks like she is going to pee herself. 

   Jackson doesn't notice that and says " Alright well we're coming with you and in my car." "Wha- both Mia and I say but Jackson beats us to it 

   "no buts no cuts no coconuts now come on ladies let the fun begin" Mia looks at me and raises an eyebrow I just shrug. "Wait who is we?" I ask Jackson, but he's already out the door.

   "Mia get in the front," Jackson says. As I slide into the back I see jay and Greyson. Ugh.

    Now I know why he wanted me back here he didn't want Mia peeing her pants.

    As I get in Greyson glances up at me then back to his phone. 

    "Alright, where's the first destination!" Jackson yells through the blasting music.

    Mia seems to say something but I don't hear nor do I care. 

   It feels like we're taking a road trip with how long it's been, I feel my eyes begin to shut and it seems my head is against a soft pillow, I cuddle into that soft pillow.

   "SHHH DON'T MAKE A NOISE" I hear someone whisper yell.

    I must've fallen asleep, I slowly begin to open my eyes and try to stretch but I'm restrained.

    My eyes open fully and they bulge out to see my body on top of Greyson's and him cuddling me. 

   One of his huge hands is wrapped around my waist while the other hand is cupping my boob. omg.

As I struggle to get out of his reach his eyes snap open and I freeze while still on top of him. His eyes travel to his hand on my boob and he gently squeezes it then smirks at me.

    I try to get up and end up falling and straddling his lap. I gasp as I feel something hard beneath me I freeze. 

   He speaks with the deepest sexy voice I've ever heard "well are you going to get off of me or fuck me Davina" the way my name rolls off his tongue is just so ugh.

    He smirks as he sees me blush. I slowly get off and look up to see Mia, Jackson, and jay all staring at me with wide eyes. I try to play it cool and say " I fell asleep" then walked out of the car nonchalantly.

Greyson finally gets out of the car fixes his pants and starts walking in front of us. We all follow behind him.

    I have no idea where we are until I see a diner and I'm guessing that we are eating lunch. Once we walk in my stomach immediately starts to grumble.

    I don't remember eating breakfast so I'm going to have a big lunch. We get situated in a booth a little too squished for my comfort.

Greyson by the window, me right next to him, and jay at the end. 

   On the other side of the booth are Mia and Jackson. Once we all order and get our drinks it's dead quiet. I wonder why. 

   Jay suddenly gets up as his phone rings and goes outside, so I scooch over a little bit so that Our thighs aren't touching. 

   It's all just small talk until our food comes which excites us all.

    I got the breakfast platter and as I took a bite out of my chocolate pancakes a moan comes out. Greyson stiffens beside me and the rest laugh. Once jay comes back we all finish our food and get the check, and this time Greyson pays.

"Mia pleaseeee are we done now it's been hours my feeeet hurt" Jackson whines, and we all agree. "Just one more store, Davina we're trying on dresses and the boys will be the judges" 

   I don't even get time to speak as she drags me into a dress store.

GREYSON POV:
When she fell asleep on my shoulder I was about to move until she grabbed my arm and started to cuddle it.

    The fuck. "Where the fuck are we going, Jackson"

    " just one town over they have a really huge mall and a great diner." 

   Suddenly my eyes are getting drowsy after the night I had and sleep overtakes me. 

   I suddenly awoke to stupid giggling and found Davina pressed against me with wide eyes. I looked up to find Jackson's dumbass taking pictures of us.

    I roll my eyes and my attention lands on where my hands are, on her boobs.

I look up to see her blushing and give it a light squeeze just to mess with her.

    Damn, she has nice tits. 

   She jumped at my touch causing her to straddle me. Seems like she's just asking for it at this point.

    I instantly get hard when she adjusts herself causing the right amount of friction. Before anything else happens she jumps off me and out the door as if I'm a ticking bomb.

    I got out and adjusted my fucking hard on and started walking to who knows where.

A/N: ahhh first time doing POV of Greyson it was short but there will be longer ones in the future;)