Davina|24

I'm awoken by my stupid alarm. I reach up to stop it but my body can't move. I open my eyes more to see Grey on top of me. Like his whole body weight is suffocating me.

I move his hand off of my boob - typical and reach out for my phone to shut up.

Once I turn off my alarm I fall back asleep not wanting to yet wake up.

I'm awoken by a door being slammed. I jolt up grabbing the sheets with me covering my lower half.

It must've been Grey slam the bathroom door because the light is on. I check the time on my phone and realize I should start getting ready for the day.

I put on a long sleeve black top with strings that wrap around my waist, backless, and I pair it with some mom jeans with a hole on the knee. To finish the outfit I throw on some doc martins and add some jewelry.

I'm actually feeling good today, maybe it was what happened last night or just the weather today.

Maybe what happened last night hehe.

Once Grey finally exits the bathroom his face has anger written all over it.

"Hey what's wrong, are you okay Grey?" I touch his arm out of sympathy.

"Yea I'm good" is all he says as he lays back down on the bed.

I shrug him off and enter the bathroom to do my makeup. I'm leaning on a more natural look today.

I do a small wing, add some blush, eyeshadow, and some mascara. I put on some vanilla-flavored gloss and leave the bathroom.

I see that Grey is sitting on the side of the bed with his head in his hands. Something must've happened.

I walk over towards him and touch his shoulder lightly.

"Grey something's up, talk to me I'm here to listen"

He looks up at me with a wicked face. Fuck did I do bitch?

"You think you can play the girlfriend role? Just because I fucked you doesn't mean your special to me, Davina. You were just a fuck, nothing else. Don't think I'm going to fall to my knees and praise you as everyone else does Davina." He spits out at me.

"Your nothing special and I won't go soft on you because I took your virginity hell you were practically begging me to take it."

"All I fucking asked if you were okay and you release your anger out on me? I wasn't fucking begging you, you fucking prick I was giving you consent when you kept on fucking asking me if it was okay? Where is all of this shit coming from Grey?" I huff out.

"And there you go acting as if we're even friends. DON'T FUCKING CALL ME GREY" He comes close to my face yelling in it.

Tears prick my eyes, why is he being so mean and where is this all coming from? He was so sweet last night, the fuck?

"Plus you were just a pity fuck, I've had better. You mean nothing to me and don't ever call me Grey again you slut." He stormed out of the room slamming the door in the action.

At this point, I'm bursting into tears not giving a shit about my makeup. My heart hurts at the words he just called me.

I didn't do anything wrong, did I?

What made him flip the switch. Fuck this hurts.

I text Mia I'm not feeling good and to have a great day and strip out of my clothes and head into the shower.

As I turn it on to the hottest setting I get in wincing at the pain.

I slide my back against the tile and sit down letting the hot water splash all over.