Davina|17

Greyson's Pov:

That fucking slut. She wants to play games? Alright, but she won't like it one bit.

After that dumb fucking ferry ride we finally got off to eat at some pasta restaurant.

I've been eyeing Davina, and I can tell she's very uncomfortable. The fact that she squirms from my presence is everything I need.

Once when everyone gets seated I make sure to sit by Davina in a booth, just the two of us.

She gets in first and I slipped in right by her. Startled, she plays it off by talking to Mia and Jackson right across from us. Perfect.

The waiter said our food will take around 30 minutes due to so many of us, so I decided to mess with Davina.

My hand met her warm soft thigh and I started to inch it up higher.

I glanced at her to see her face red beet. I chuckled at the thoughts swarming in my head.

"What's so funny Grey" Jackson's nosy ass asked.

I shrugged him off and went back on my phone, with my hand still on her thigh.

My hand crept even further until it reached her damp panties.

Naughty girl.

Thankfully she wore a little skirt so I would have easy access.

I pushed her underwear to the side and ran my finger down her wet pussy.

She opened her legs wider giving me even more access as I slipped a finger inside her tight pussy, my pants instantly got tight.

Her hand instantly grabbed my arm and dug her nails in it.

I started to pump my finger slowly while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

Mia and Jackson were too engrossed in each other to be paying attention and we were hidden from other tables.

The waiter came out of nowhere with our food, and my hand instantly left her grabbing a fork and starting to eat, acting as if nothing happened.

Davina didn't speak much afterward, only agreeing with whatever Mia was saying.

Who knew it took two fucking hours for people to eat. After I finished eating I left to go talk with Jason about the races for tonight. Turns out I'm racing "someone who never loses" was Jason's words, but we'll see about that.

I texted Jay to give him the deeds and he told me they were finally finished eating.

As I made my way back I see Aaron flirting with Davina.

For some reason, this makes my blood boil as I see her laughing at probably a stupidass joke.

Aaron is only flirting and acting all lovey dovy just to get into her pants.

Hell, he even told the football team, Jay was just entering the locker room and overhead that dick head saying he will eventually have her name in some fuck book.

Once I see Aaron by himself I walk toward him and push him into a secluded alley.

"Leave Davina the fuck alone or else it will get nasty." I grab his collar, towering over his frame, and push him into the brick wall.

"What's it for you? You gotta lil crush on her Mr.bad boy?" he chuckles and this sets the flame

I punch him hard in his nose and hear a crack, to this I smirk.

Blood is seeping from his nose and he starts laughing "Oh so you do have a little crush on Davina? Well, I'll tell you what when I'm done fucking that sweet little pussy and earning her name in my book, you can have my sloppy seconds."

I go to punch him in his face again but a tiny frame gets in front of me and literally beats the living shit out of him.

Davina fucking Miller.

"If you ever fucking talk to me ever again I won't hesitate to cut of your fucking small dick you pathetic fuck" She huffs.

It's like all she sees is red as she's punching his now lifeless body.

People start to crowd together and that's my cue.

I quickly pull her off of him and grab her hand while pulling her down the alley. Once we reach a safe distance I stop and sit her down on a crate.

"How the fuck did you learn how to fight?" I ask full of curiosity. She's like what 4'11 and so small you wouldn't think she'd be able to take down a 6-foot guy.

"My dad made me take fighting lessons." Is all she says.

She looks like she's about to cry so I don't push it and gesture to follow me to the one place I feel at home.

The tracks.