Davina|13

A/N:  PLAY THIS SONG RIGHT NOW WHILE YOUR READING 

 Mia is off dancing with Jackson while I'm sitting at the bar drinking a dr. pepper.  Feeling like dancing I get my sorry ass up and smile when "I  am the fire" by Ghost Monroe plays. 

   I love this song so much because it's a song that plays in a movie I love so dearly. I'll give you a hint 36..days.finish the rest hahaha.

   I start swaying my hips to the song loving every bit of it. A man comes behind me grabbing my hips and I start grinding against him losing myself. 

   A smile creeps onto my face knowing the beat is about to drop when suddenly the guy behind me is ripped off of me and replaced with a new guy. I don't mind looking back as I keep swaying my hips.

   His body is against mine while his huge hands are on my hips and I can feel his erection through my shorts, turned on I start grinding on him tilting my neck to the side.

   Once the beat drops his lips are kissing their way up my neck and that's when it hits me. His smell. He must realize I know it's him when he smirks and whispers in my ear  "scared little one?" 

   At that, my legs go weak and I turn around with as much courage I can muster up and slam my lips on his.

   This surprises him because for a second he stills and then grabs my neck and tilts my head sideways to deepen the kiss.

   As his hand is around my neck he squeezes lightly and I moan and bite his lip. He breaks the kiss and stares into my eyes. A look of anger crosses his face and he lets go of my body and storms off. 

   Before he can leave I tug at his hand "What the fuck is your problem?" I shout at him.

   He stares at me in disgust and yanks his hand free and storms off. 

   I'm so done with his bullshit. I tell Mia that I'm heading back to the hotel, she offers to come so I won't be alone but I can tell she's having a good time so I tell her I'm fine.

   Not going to lie it is pretty creepy at night in New York. I rush past the alleyways and finally arrive at the hotel.

(A/N: if you want, play silver soul by beach house) (Tw depression)

   Once I get into the room I'm glad to find it empty. With a sigh, I strip off my clothes and head toward the bathroom to take a shower.

   I turn it so it's scolding hot, just the way I like it. Once I've finished washing and shaving my body I sit down in the shower letting the water hit me and I tuck my head and cover my arms around my body.

   A wave of depression hits me, this Isn't good. No, I thought the depression was gone. Dad literally put me in so many therapy sessions, pills, everything to take the pain away.  

   I hate depression, but I love it because that's my safe space. I feel safe feeling pain and hurt mainly because I think I deserve all of it. My mind goes back to the night when my life changed forever.

   I shake those thoughts away and get out of the shower. Once I'm done drying off I get out of the bathroom to get my pj's in my bag.

   I threw everything out of my bag just to find out I left my pj's on Greyson's bathroom floor. Greatttt.

   An idea pops into my head. I don't care if Greyson gets mad at me but I go through his bag to find a shirt. He's what like 6'3 and I'm 4'11 so it will cover basically my whole body.

   I put on some underwear and his shirt and hop in bed drifting off fast.