Davina|2

"I've waited so long to taste your lips Davina Miller."

 And with that Greyson's lips are on mine moving vigorously, I kiss him back and he pulls me on his lap causing me to feel his arousal, I moan and he slides his tongue in my mouth moving against mine. 

   He breaks the kiss to pull off his shirt and my mouth hangs open.

    I feel the need to trace his tattoos with my finger and touch his sexy abs but before I can register what happens he flips me on the bottom so that he's hovering over me and ushering my top off. 

   I gladly do so and he cups my breasts with his large hands and starts grinding agains-

   "BLACKENED IS THE END WINTER IT WILL SEND"
I snap my eyes open catching myself before I fall off the bed. Man, I need a new alarm. I look at my legs and I see that I'm still in my jeans, I must've fallen asleep after that big meal. "OH CRAP" I scream.

   Forgetting that I had math homework I quickly get up and do the few problems that I had left.

    Once I'm finished with that my brain seems to calm down and register the dream I just had. Suddenly I feel heat in my belly. Why the hell was I dreaming about Greyson and why was it a sex dream???

   I push those thoughts out of my brain and get ready for the day. 

   I check the time seeing that I have 20 minutes to get ready and eat breakfast. I take a quick shower shave my legs and blow dry my hair. 

   Once my hair is brushed, I keep it natural today and do some light makeup. I throw on some black sheer tights with a black mini skirt, a white crop top, and my doc martins.

    I top my fit off with my leather jacket and head downstairs for some breakfast. Once I'm finished I thank Martha and on cue, I hear a honk.

I grab my keys and head out the door. Once I slide into the backseat I can feel my face turn into a tomato. 

   Greyson is in the middle seat and Jackson is on the other side of him. Greyson isn't even bothered by my existence he's just on his phone, I slide in and greet them.

    "Surprise" Jackson mouths gesturing towards Greyson.

    I give him the side-eye. Kaleb swerves the car causing Jackson to fall on Greyson and Greyson falls on me. "Whoops, sorry guys missed my turn haha." Kaleb laughs out. I look down only to see Greyson's hand on my upper thigh to steady himself.

   I immediately blush and my brain takes me back to the dream I had this morning. 

   He seems to not notice so I don't say anything. Kaleb puts the car in park and Greyson slides his hand off not glancing at me once and gets out of the car.

    I do the same and Kaleb opens his trunk and hands me the gas I needed for my car.

    "Thank you so much this means a lot," I tell him. I go to my car and start putting the gas in the tank. Once that's done I turn my car on and I thank God that it starts.

   I make my way to first period and head straight to the back only to see Greyson in my spot. Wtf all of a sudden he's in my classes?

    I take the seat next to him not sparing him a glance. "Alright, class today we are going to be taking it easy and watching a movie." 

   The whole class erupts in happiness, thank goodness. He puts on pride and prejudice and my heart melts. To say I love that movie is an understatement.

   I make myself comfy and the teacher turns the lights off. Thankfully I brought some snacks in my bag Incase if I got hungry. 

   I pull out the m&ms quietly and start munching. I hear someone beside me grunt and I look, only for Greyson to be staring at me. I blush and look forward.

   He grunts again and I get annoyed "what!?" I whisper yell. He speaks but I'm frozen because he comes so close and whispers in my ear "your chewing like a pig shutup"

    I could feel his hot breath on my neck and I shiver. He smirks and looks forward at the movie. I put my m&ms away too embarrassed to make a sound. 

   "RINNGGGG" "Alright class is over we will resume the movie tomorrow have a great day!" The teacher tells us.

   I pick up my stuff and leave as fast as possible not wanting any interaction with Greyson.

    As lunch comes around I head to my locker to put my jacket in there bc it's sweaty as balls in here for some reason. Once I shut my locker I slam into someone causing me to lose balance and fall straight on my butt.

    I look up ready to yell, only to see our school's quarterback Aaron. "Oh, shit my bad Davina" he gestures his hand out to help me up.

    "Oh haha it's okay sorry didn't see you there." I rush my words out. Aaron is 6'1, muscular, has brown hair, and is all kinds of hot.

   He looks down at my skirt and suddenly I see a tent in his jeans. I look down and see my skirt has ridden up to my upper thigh showcasing my white lacy underwear.

    I blush and quickly pull it down, this is awkward... "uh so Uhm, when's your next party?" He blushes. "Oh, honestly I have no idea it's soon though!" 

   I say cheery trying to lighten things up. "Aight cool see ya around Davina" he winks while walking off.

 I head to my table with my tray of food and sit by Mia. Lunch went by fast causing the minute bell to ring. I say my farewells and leave for last period.

I head for the back of the class relieved to not see Greyson and set my things down. I tune the whole class out seeing as I already learned this and put my headphones in to listen to my bloody valentine.

    Once class ended Mr.ficks once again reminded us to get our parent slips for the upcoming school trip. I have yet to ask my father, that's if I can get a hold of him.

Once class was done I head out to my car and make my way home.

   Once I'm home I strip into a two-piece PJ set, that is very comfortable and go downstairs to find a snack.

    I end up getting a Dr. Pepper and a cosmic brownie. I turn on the tv in the living room and settle for some TVD time :). 

   I think I've re-watched this show like 5 times I can't get enough of it, especially Damon Salvatore.

   I decide on calling my dad to get permission for the school trip, but he doesn't answer as usual.

    I just end up asking Martha to sign it and she happily does so. Once I'm finished with my show I go upstairs and finish the rest of my homework and do some studying for my upcoming tests.

    Once it's 10 I decide to call it a night and get ready for bed.

A/N: hope you enjoyed it!