Davina|33

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I scream and throw Spike's hand off of me and make a run for it.

   He grabs my hand, but rougher this time so I kick him hard in the dick causing him to fall to the ground clutching his dick like a fucking loser he is.   "Jesus christ what the fuck got into you" he wheezes out.

   "What the fuck got into me? ME?" I scream at him inching closer to his pathetic self until im crouching on my knees.

    "I'm going to say this once and only once, don't you ever fucking talk to me EVER you fucking piece of shit, I said stop and you didn't fucking stop you kept going until I had to physically force you off of me" 

   At this point I'm seeing red and screaming, not knowing a crowd has formed.

   "If you ever go near me ever again I will fucking break your tiny dick, and we both know I don't hesitate." I whisper the last part in his ear making sure he knows I never back down.

   "You were asking for it like a pathetic slut you are" 

   I ignore his comment and start walking away, done with his bullshit until he says something that makes me want to break his fucking neck.

   "Just like your dead brother was" he laughs as he gets to his feet.

   I turn around so fast and punch his nose so hard I might've heard a crack and I don't stop there.

   He falls to the ground, probably a case of whiplash from how fast my punch was and starst to cover his nose which is gushing blood.

   I continously punch his now lifeless body until someone pulls me off.

   "Woah, Davina?"

   I snap my head up to see Greyson breathing heavily.

   I stand up feeling a little embarassed by the crowd around us and start walking away, yes as if nothing happened.

   "Davina hold up, what happened?" he asks with concern laced in his voice.

   "It's nothing don't worry about it" I shrug him off and head towards starbucks, again.

   Thankfully when I was beating the shit outta that bastard I managed to snag a couple hundred bills.... so ya girl is gonna get her starbucks that he so gracefully made me drop.

   Greyson  tags along and doesn't push the subject.

   Once we get into starbucks I order my drink and Greyson orders his. I pull out the wad of cash but he beats me to it by putting his card in the chip reader.

   "I could've paid Greyson"

   He just shrugs me off and tells me to go sit and wait the drinks.

   What a gentleman.

   Greyson comes to the table as I'm staring out the window enjoying the beautiful view of NYC, he sets down literally the whole menu of starbucks food.

   My eyes pop out "Greyson what di-" 

   He covers my mouth with his finger shushing me "eat" is all he says, so I dig in.

   I'm curious as to how he knew my favorite sandwich and before you say it could've been on accident, no bitch it was even modified to how I like it.

   I shrug off those thoughts and gladly stuff my face.

   Once I met full capacity of room in my belly we threw away our trash and headed out.