Davina|5

*A little steamy scene* in this chapter

Greyson's POV:
   I'm awoken to Davina's body on top of me.

    I mentally curse myself for staying over. I gently push her off of me and head out. Since we came in Jackson's car I walk home.

    Thankfully it's not that far from her house. I pop in some headphones and start blasting Jekyll and Hyde by five finger death punch.

Once I get to my house I'm greeted by Lola my German Shepard.

    Lola is a very good guard dog and hates everyone but me. Since I woke up late today I decide on skipping school, so I text the boys to come over and talk about our race tonight.

"Wassuppp bitchhhhhh" Jackson yells from the front door.

    I regret giving him a key to the house. "AHHHHHH" a shriek is made from Jackson when Lola comes in contact with him. 

   "Lola come" I chuckle at Jackson's high pitch scream.

Since we're racing against Barrett and his boys we strike up a plan. 

   Barrett is a cocky son of a bitch with too much pride. He also abuses woman so he's going to get put in his spot tonight.

    Once we've come up with a plan, Jackson orders pizza and invites Mia and Davina over to watch a movie.

   We hear a knock and Jackson runs to the door avoiding Lola, inviting Mia and Davina in. "What the actual fuck" Jackson yells causing all our heads to turn towards Davina.

Shocked would be an understatement. Davina is petting Lola and Lola has not bitten her face off. I have no idea what the fuck is happening she hates everyone except me. Fuck you, Davina.

"What?" She says so innocently.

   "Lola Hates everyone and I mean everyone except Greyson. Hell she tried to bite my face off a minute ago." Jackson huffs.

    A look of surprise showcases her face but then she smirks and says "well maybe is because I'm likable Jackson." Jackson then lunges at her and tackles her small frame to the floor.

Once everyone is settled on the couches the doorbell rings and Kaleb gets up to pay. Jackson begged us to watch 365 days saying it's a rom-com so we all agreed.

"Jackson this is straight porn!!!" I hear Mia yell and tackle him. Those two seem to be getting along pretty well...

She ain't wrong though the boat scene was very intense my pants got hella tight.

    I glanced at Davina to see her face red as a tomato as she saw the tent in my pants. I smirked "are you offering to help out?" Her face turned even redder if that's possible and I chuckle.

I lean closer towards her ear and whisper "Nah what am I kidding, your probably a virgin." I bite her ear and turn my attention towards the tv as if nothing happened.

    I've never seen her with a guy but what she wears to parties, hell she ain't a virgin.

A hand suddenly is on my thigh inching towards my dick.

    I look at Davina and she's smirking. She moves her body so that we're side by side and throwing a blanket over us.

    I look at everyone else and they seem to not notice.

    Her hand is now stroking my dick and I bite my lip. Holy shit she got games up her sleeve.

She continues to stroke me until she unzips my pants and puts her warm hand directly on my cock. 

   I swallow a groan not wanting to catch attention towards us. She strokes me faster sending me off the edge. 

   I grip her thigh warning her that I'm close. I cum. I've never came from a handjob what the fuck.

I zip myself back up and see a smirk on her face. I head towards the bathroom to clean myself off and she follows.

Once I close the bathroom door I push her towards the wall and choke her putting some pressure on her neck "what the fuck do you think your doing" I growl. 

   Her face turns red she tries to speak but nothing comes out.

It's as if a wave of confidence blows over her she brings her hands up that stroked my cock sucking on them one by one watching my cum enter her mouth.

 Fuck that was hot I want to bend her over right now. Instead I just walk out and sit back down on the couch turning my attention towards some dumb movie.

After two more movies I check the time and signal to the boys that we need to get ready for the race. They all say bye to the girls and we start getting ready.

"HOLY SHIT GREY YOU SMOKED HIM!!!" Jackson yells as he jumps on me. 

   Everyone is crowding around me screaming my name, including girls in booty shorts and crop tops. I smirk and head towards the booth to take my prize money, 21,000 to be exact.

"Yo we should head to Davina's house she's got a party going on" Jackson says hopping in his car.

    We all agree needing some alcohol in our system. "Shit Davina? She got a nice ass, I might tap that." I hear Barrett say. 

I've had enough I stalk towards his small 5'11 frame and punch him so hard in the face it knocks him out. That'll teach him to not fuck with woman who say no.

We drive away heading towards Davina's.  

   Once we get there the whole place is crowded with sweaty bodies dancing and grinding. I head towards the kitchen pouring myself a drink as a perky blonde comes and starts flirting with me.

"We should head upstairs grey" she says In her annoying pitchy voice. 

   Her hand sliding up my thigh, I catch it giving her a glare telling her I'm not interested. She huffs and walks away clinging onto another guy. No one calls me grey unless if it's one of the boys.

My eyes gaze on a familiar body making my pants tight.

A/N hiiiiii I hoped you enjoyed Greyson's POV :). Vote if you like okay byeee