Davina|29

Greyson's pov: I'm going to be honest here, Davina can throw a better party than the one I'm at.

Fuck I need her out of my system. I thought one simple fuck would do but no.

Maybe we were meant to be and the universe thing wa- no stop what the hell are you on.

She will never forgive me, I fucked up big time.

I spot an almost naked Jackson dancing on a table with people surrounding him.

I chuckle at the sight I'm getting. Jackson deserves to be happy after all the shit he's been through. I'm proud of him for holding his head up through the hard times.

I don't want him whipping his dick out anytime soon so I pull him down from the table and slap his head.

"Ouchhhh Grey what was that for that hurtttt" he whines like the big baby he is.

I finally find Kaleb, and Mia is standing by him giving Jackson "The glare" the ima fuck you up.

Better run for your life, as if reading my mind he runs sloppy and Mia runs after him screaming "Oh no you don't buddy" Kaleb and I chuckle.

A few girls come up to me flirting while touching my arm, I should flirt back but the only girl on my mind is her.

They don't have her long beautiful brown locks or her emerald striking eyes, hell I see the way men look at her.

Thinking of another man touching her sets fire in me, my hand crushes the red solo cup filled with dr. pepper causing it to splash everywhere on the floor. oopss.

I head outside to take a breather from all the sweaty bodies bumping into me and sit down on a chair.

There are a lot of people out here, but not as many as in.

Suddenly my phone rings, I check who and it's Davina. She's the last person I would ever think to call me.

Curiously I answer "Hello?"

"It's Davina can you please pick me up. I didn't know who to call because most likely everyone would be aslee- I cut her off panic seeping through me, she sounds in danger.

I ask if she was okay and to send me the address.

I swear if anyone laid a fucking hand on her I will not hesitate to cut their fucking head off.

I check the address and it seems all too familiar. Spike's house.

Fuck.

I run towards my car and hurry the fuck up, he's a terrible person I hope he didn't hurt her.

I will kill him if he did, it just might be harder, but she's worth the fight.

I race through the neighborhoods and arrive sooner than I thought.

I don't care to turn off my car as I rush out to see Davina in tears and looking pretty busted. She has bruising on her neck and her cheeks are red with an imprint of a hand.

She runs towards me and jumps in my arms. I kiss her head and tell her everything is going to be okay.

I walk back to my car to the passenger seat and set her down gently, closing the door and walking back to my side.

I put my hand on hers reassuringly, but inside I'm planning many ways how I will kill him.

He thinks he can put his hand on her? and get away with it? you got me fucked up.

I don't ask her what happened because she seems very uncomfortable, she will tell me when she wants to, for now, she needs to rest.

When we make it to the hotel I park and look toward Davina. She's passed out.

Sleeping so beautifully. I turn my car off and head to her side and pick her up careful not to wake her.

When I enter the room I gently put her on the bed and grab my shirt and change her into that.

Better.

I want to wake her so badly and find out what the fuck happened, but she needs sleep.

I'll just ask her tomorrow.

Once finished brushing my teeth I take my shirt off and change into my grey sweats and carefully get in bed hoping to not wake her.

I can't fall asleep. The only thing on my mind is Davina. I look her way to see her sleeping so peacefully.

What the fuck happened.

Why did she call me? Out of all people, she called me when I was the one who basically slut shamed her and called her so many mean names.

I guess I'll find out everything in a couple of hours.

A/N: I found a bug in my ramen :/ that's a mood killer man.