Davina|11

*short chapter*

I awoke from my slumber to see Aaron rubbing my back. I'm laying on his lap and I quickly try to get up but he holds me down. "we still have 10 minutes until arrival your fine."

He goes back to rubbing my back and I get comfy. Once the bus stopped a teacher went over the rules and let us off the bus.

One by one they were assigning partners for rooms. I guess Jackson and Mia pulled some strings because they got a room together.

I was one of the last people just sitting on a bench in the lobby waiting for what felt like hours. Aaron got paired with one of his teammates so he left to go unpack. "Miller and Archer"

My eyes popped out of my sockets oh hell no. "teacher there must've been a mistake I can't be in the same room with him"

"I'm sorry Davina there's not much we can do all of the rooms are booked as is."

FML I'm so pissed. I snatch the key from the teacher and storm up the stairs to find my room.

Geeesh I should've taken the elevator, how many stairs are there???

Once I reach the end of the stairs, I find out were at the way top. Holy shmackles I look out the window that's at the end of the hall. The scenery is so beautiful, I realize we're in a skyscraper hotel and I can see everything from this spot.

Once I'm done gawking at the view I find my room and swipe the key. My mouth drops at how beautiful this room is. There's a big king-sized bed in the middle with a huge tv, and windows surround the whole room.

I drop my bags and jump on the bed. Oh, my golly I'm staying here forever. I hear the door open and I freeze.

I sit up on the bed and see Greyson walk in. He doesn't even care to spare me a glance he just drops his bags and heads toward the bathroom.

Mia said she wanted to go walking downtown so I change into some jean shorts, a baby blue crop top, and my white AF1s. I look at the time on my phone and see that I have 20 minutes to meet Mia downstairs.

Greyson didn't bother to close the bathroom door but he was only brushing his teeth. I took a quick glance at the bathroom and saw that it had two sinks (whoopie) so I got my makeup bag and hopped on the other sink counter and started on my makeup.