Davina|6

A/N :*Mentions of golden showers*

My alarm didn't go off but I awoke when I heard the sound of my door slam close. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12. 

Crap I overslept, wait maybe that was Greyson. I quickly get up to look outside my window and see him walking down the sidewalk.

Stupid idiot didn't even want to wake me up.

 I look at my phone to see 20 plus messages from Mia. I send her a quick text telling her I overslept and I'm skipping school. 

Thinking back to Greyson causes heat between my thighs. I quickly shake those thoughts away and hop in the shower.

As I'm reading a new book I recently got I hear a ding from my phone. I look to see who it is and it's Jackson.

Butthead👶🏻- You and Mia come to greys for movies and pizza👉🏼👌🏼
Me- nasty bitch send the addy

I slip into some tight black jeans and an oversized shirt then text Mia to come over. 

It's walking distance and we get there faster than we thought. Immediately a cute German Shepard comes running up to me.

"Hi beautiful what's your name" I squeal squatting to pet the cutie. I look at the tag and it says, Lola. Aghh that's such a cute name. I stand back up only to see Jackson's mouth wide open.

   "What the actual fuck" Jackson yells. Now all eyes are on me curious I say "what?"
"Lola hates everyone except Greyson. Hell, she tried to bite my face off a minute ago." Jackson huffs like a little baby.

  I smirk "well maybe it's because I'm likable Jackson." I fire back.

 I laugh until I see he's lunging towards me tackling me to the ground. "OKAY IM SORRY NOW STOP TICKLING ME IM GOING TO PEE" he immediately gets off of me showing a face of disgust.

   "I mean unless if your kinky I can pee on you," I say while smirking. 

All eyes are on me now even Greyson's. "DAVY GROSS" Jackson fake gags heading towards the couch. I laugh it off sitting next to Greyson.

   Jackson puts on a movie called 365 days saying it's a rom-com. I for sure know it's not bc I've seen that movie a million times. 

Massimo can get it any day. I keep quiet because now I really want to watch it haha.

I hear Mia yelling at Jackson saying this is straight porn. 

I mean...well..shut up it's really good. I couldn't contain myself when we were at the boat scene I could feel my face heating up so I turn my gaze towards Greyson and that's even worse.

A huge tent is in his pants. 

I'm not even overreacting like it's huge holy crap. 

He finds this fascinating and says "are you offering to help out?" My soul bout jumps out. Fuck yea I am. My books have taught me well.

He leans closer to my ear and whispers "Nah what am I kidding, your probably a virgin." He bites my ear which flips a switch and turns on balls mode. 

My hand snakes up his thigh towards his dick. I'm so wet.

 I pull my blanket over the two of us so we don't raise suspicion. This is so thrilling.

I'm stroking his long hard dick through his pants and I almost came. 

He's way bigger than I thought. Not having enough satisfaction I creep my hand into his pants and under his boxers. 

My pussy is throbbing at this point. I start stroking his dick, rubbing his tip of pre cum to use as a lubricant.

We make eye contact and his eyes are begging for it, soft pants come out of his mouth and his hand grips my thigh warning me that he's close.

 I stroke him faster imaging my lips gliding up and down on his cock until he cums all over my hand. A look of astonishment passes his face.

He gets up and heads toward the bathroom with me following. Hey, I need to clean my hand. Once he closes the door I'm pushed up against the wall and his hand grips my neck causing an unexpected moan to come out.

 " what the fuck do you think you're doing" he growls out.

I'm shocked for a second until I'm brought back to earth.

 The badass comes out of me as I raise the hand with his cum all over it and suck on my fingers one by one taunting him.

 A look of surprise washes over his face and he presses into me making me feel him hard on my stomach.

He quickly pushes off of me and heads back out. I try to process what happens but I can't. Instead, I sit in the bathroom for a few minutes catching my breath.