Davina|23

"Woah what's wrong with you grumpy," I ask curiously.

"None of your business," he says grumpily.

Okay, go eat a big bucket of poop. I sit down on the bed and scroll through the million texts Mia sent me.

I could give two shits about the "fun" activities the school class had. It's always something dumb.

I text Mia and tell her I'm okay and set my phone down on the bed and open the bathroom door.

Greyson is shirtless and my mouth waters at the sight in front of me.

"Hey" I smile at him.

Hi...I was about to take a shower, if you want to join the offer is on the table" he tells me.

Hell yea baby I'd jump your bones any chance I could take.

"Sure!" I say seductively. I wish.

A look of surprise washes his face, I like where this is going.

I stalk up to him, get on my tippy toes, and start kissing his neck slowly and when I reach his ear I say "In your dreams playboy" I smirk, turn around and walk out making sure to sway my hips.

I sprawl out on the bed and turn on the tv to kill some time.

The proposal comes on and I squeal. The best movie ever, it's an enemies to lovers who doesn't like that???

Once the movie ends I look towards the bathroom, what the hell could he be doing in there? It's been forever.

I tiptoe to the bathroom and put my ear to the door.

"Davina" I hear him moan.

HUH was he jus-

The shower turns off and I run back to the bed trying to act normal.

I realize I'm not in my pj's so I hurry and rummage through Greyson's bag until I find a shirt of my liking.

I take my skirt off revealing my cute floral lacy underwear and then take my shirt and bra off.

My back is facing the bathroom and there's a mirror in front of me. I'm looking at my body in the mirror so thankful for pushing myself on the hard days at the gym, they most definitely paid off.

Suddenly I hear the bathroom door open, and my eyes look at the bathroom door in the mirror.

Greyson has a towel wrapped around his hips, hanging dangerously low and we make eye contact.

His cheeks are tinted pink with steam coming out of the bathroom, wow some uh shower ya had there.

Sudden realization hits me, I'm basically naked.

I quickly cover my top half with my hands and turn around and go to scream at him but he's already behind me.

He pushes me against the wall trapping me while staring me down with an animalistic grin spread on his face.

I'm too stunned to even move or say anything. My body is exposed to him and I can't do anything.

Mature content ;)

He pins my hands above me and looks down.

I make no struggle to move because part of me wants this.

Greyson suddenly lifts me up, on instinct my legs wrap around his torso, and my arms snake around his neck.

His lips smash onto mine and a throaty moan comes out of me.