Davina|36

We arrive at the fair with one minute to spare. 

    "Well, that was my workout for the day." I wheeze out 

    Greyson chuckles, also out of breath.

    Mia comes over with Jackson following her like a lost puppy.

   "Well, now that you guys are here we can finally have fun!" She claps her hands.

   "Where's Kaleb and Jay?" Greyson asks.

   "They decided to chill for the night," Jackson says before getting dragged by Mia to go on a ride.

    After riding almost every ride, we all are so dead and drained of our energy.

   "Ouuu!!! Does anyone want cotton candy?" I shout with joy.

    They all groan a no and said they would wait for me by the benches. Greyson was too busy looking at his phone to answer so I just took that as a no and made my way to the cotton candy stand.

   I looked in awe at how many flavors there were. It must've been a few minutes because the worker huffed.

    "Oh, I"m sorry! There's just so many to choose from" I apologize sincerely.

   The girl gave me an "mmm" 

    Okay bitch.

   " I'll get a wedding cake cotton candy, oh make that two please!"

    Since Greyson didn't hear me I'll just get him one because wedding cake cotton candy is to die for.

    Once I get my cotton candy I head back to the benches until I feel a presence behind me. I turn around only to find nonetheless Spike.

 He has a sincere look on his face and I just scoff. I was having a really good time until this idiot arrived and ruined it.

    "What," I say in annoyance.

    "Davina I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything, I didn't mean to do any harm to you. I've been in a bad mindset recently and it's like something took over me I'm so sorry I hope you can forgive me." He pleads.

    He seems really sorry for what he did, but does it look like I care? Nope. What he did to me was unacceptable, and disgusting.

    "I will not forgive you. You took advantage of me and said harsh things to me. I don't know why you did what you did but If Nate were here you'd be dead meat" I speak softly and turn around to start walking back to my friends.

    I look at my surroundings and were by a secluded corner. I start walking a little quicker feeling uneasy.

   "But he isn't here Davina" His tone got dark.

   I don't turn around and walk even quicker until a cloth comes in contact with my face, I freak and drop both cotton Candys until suddenly I'm lightheaded.