Davina|15

I wake up gasping for air and sweat all over my body.

"Shhh Davina it's okay it's just a nightmare, your safe" Someone is holding me. I look up to see Greyson rubbing my back and my whole body is on top of him.

Shit. The nightmares are coming back.

My eyes slowly close as I let sleep take over my body.

Greyson's alarm went off blasting My own summer by Deftones.

Damn this dude got sick music taste.

I open my eyes only to see his whole body is on top of me.

I try to get him off but it's no use he just holds me tighter.

"Greyson"

"hmmm"

"I can't breathe can you get off of me"

To that he shoots his eyes open, faces inches apart, and his eyes gaze down to my lips for a nanosecond then turns his body to get off of me.

Phew, I can breathe.

He stops his alarm and gets up to go to the bathroom.

I check my phone to see the time and my eyes pop out, we have exactly five minutes to get ready. I quickly change into a jean skirt that stops mid-thigh, and a crop white long sleeve knit cardigan.

I quickly put on some gold jewelry, fix my makeup in the hallway mirror, and head into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Woah I'm naked" Greyson grabs a towel to wrap around his torso.

"I don't care we have less than two minutes to be down Greyson"

Once I'm finished brushing my teeth I head out of the bathroom to see Greyson fully dressed perfect now let's leave.

"Are you ready, hurry up"

He nods his head, I grab my bag and phone and grab his arm rushing out of the room.

We reach the elevator and I furiously press the ground button hoping it will go faster.

Greyson chuckles and I ignore his snarky comments.

Once the door opens I grab Greyson's arm and rush toward the lobby.

Thankfully he doesn't protest.

Once we reached the group I'm way out of breath and Greyson seems perfectly fine as if we didn't just run a 5k.

Our appearance has everyone looking at us and Mia and Jackson are chuckling. What the hell are they laughing about.

I give her a look and she gestures toward my hair. Crapppp I forgot to brush it. I quickly find a mirror and damn it's a bird's nest.

"Greyson what the fuck why didn't you tell me I had a bird's nest on my head???"

He chuckles "Well I was being dragged out of the room, I had no time to speak"

He's smirking. That devil knew and wanted to embarrass me. I run my finger through my hair until I'm contempt. Greyson catches up with the group and Mia comes over to me.

"Heyyy... I'm just going to ask a question and don't get mad at me for asking it's just an observation"

"Go on..."

"Okay, Uhm... DidyouandGreysonfuck?"

"Bitch what??? Why would you even ask that, ew Mia" I punch her arm.

"oww, you bitch what was that for? It just looked like you guys did bc both of your faces were flushed and your hair was messy"

Oh shit, she does have a point, omg everyone must've been thinking that now, great.

I groan and start walking with Mia towards the group. Our guide started telling us where we were headed and what activities we were going to do for the day, but I just cancel any noise and stare off into space.

Once the group starts walking that's my cue to follow.