Davina|34

Davina's pov:

   The only thing going on through my mind is why the fuck did I let him do that to me!?!

   Why did I let Greyson's charm get to me? UGHHHHH. I hate myself right now.

   The walk back to the hotel was so awkward. None of us talked and I might've been walking with a limp. Don't judge he really Uhm....went to work at it.

    Once we get in, I head straight for the bathroom in hopes to wash the nasty feeling off.

   I turn it to blazing hot and strip from my clothes. As I enter the shower I almost moan at how good the warm water feels on my skin.

   Once when I'm done shampooing and conditioning my hair, I use my warm vanilla sugar body scrub. Anything vanilla is a must-have.

   I must've been in the shower for a long time because I hear a knocking at the door.

   "Hey, Davina I gotta take a whiz are you almost done?"  Greyson shouts over the water.

   "Yea give me like 10 more minutes!" I shout. 

   I turn the water off and grab my towel and wrap it around me. As I open the shower curtains I search for my clothes, but stupid me was in a rush to shower I forgot my damn clothes. I groan.

   I wrap the towel tight around me and turn the knob of the door and open it, I turn my head around to see in the bathroom if I forgot anything, and when I turn my head back around I run into something and fall straight to the ground.

   Greyson. Fucking Greyson.

   I'm on top of him and my towel has completely fallen off, but what strikes me is Greyson doesn't have any clothes on either.

   "What the fuck Greyson!"

   A smirk appears on his face. I slap his chest and motion to get up but he wraps his arms around my waist holding me there. That's when I feel it,  Greyson Jr. between my legs.

   I wrap my towel around me, not caring if he saw my naked body, let's be honest he's seen it multiple times, and get up towards my suitcase.

   I hear him chuckle darkly and close the bathroom door.

   I roll my eyes and put on some plaid PJ shorts and a nude crop top and get into the comfy bed.

   I need to relax after the shit show week I've had. I try not to think about anything except the thought of ordering room service and watching TVD and that is exactly what I do.

   Greyson's pov:

Thankfully Davina didn't use all of the hot water, wow sometimes she can be considerate.

   My mind goes back to what just happened not even five minutes ago. God her body feels so good on mine.

   Her perfectly round breast and that ass, don't even get me started on that.

   Every time I'm around her I'm always so horny, I just can't stay away from her she's so perfect in every way.

   Not just her looks, it's her personality. She has this bubbly, cute side, but also a murderous, looks can kill side as well. It is perfect, she is perfect. 

   Once I'm done drying myself off I change into grey sweats and no shirt and exit the bathroom.

   "What the fuck Davina, you must be very hungry" I chuckle at how much she has ordered.

   I'm not even joking she probably ordered the whole menu.

   "I ordered the whole menu" She states in a duh tone.

   Alrighty then.

   She pats the bed motioning for me to come, and I do.

   I lay down and put my hands above my head "What are we watching?" I question facing her.

   I see her blush and she mumbles Vampire Diaries as I pop a fry in my mouth getting comfortable.

Before you guys say anything I want to apologize for how long I have been gone SO SORRY, BUT I'm back bitches ;).