Davina|18

A/N: Short chapter enjoy<3

after the stunt that Greyson pulled in the restaurant, I tried to stay far away from him. Thankfully he wasn't anywhere to be seen so I could finally breathe.

I can't get enough of alfredo, omg it's literally the best thing to ever be made. I finished my pasta fast, not making any room to even think about talking.

My mind keeps on going back to how good Greyson's finger felt inside me.

I've been touched before, but it was to only please themselves. They didn't ask if it felt good, no it was super uncomfortable, but Greyson's touch sets fire to my insides.

We all head out and my dumbass self forgot my bag in the restaurant, so I tell Mia I'll be right back.

After thanking the waiter profusely, I head back outside until I hear two familiar voices.

I look to see Greyson pinning Aaron against a brick wall in an alley.

Thankful for these trash bins I crouch down and see what's going on.

"Oh, so you do have a little crush on Davina? Well, I'll tell you what when I'm done fucking that sweet little pussy and earning her name in my book, you can have my sloppy seconds."

At this point I see red. I kick Aaron's leg making him fall to the ground and start beating his piece of shit face.

I'm lost in thought until I feel a pair of strong arms grab me and lift me to my legs and start running.

I always knew something was up with Aaron, no one like him wants to get to know someone, all along he just wanted to fuck me.

God, I hate this fucking town, I miss Nate so much he would've always had my back.

He would never let anyone talk about me that way, if they did they would go night night.

We stopped running and he sat me on a crate, I could tell he was surprised, heck I didn't even think I had it in me. Pat on my back bitches.

"How the fuck did you learn how to fight?" He asks me.

"My dad made me take fighting lessons," I tell him.

It was a partial truth. Since my dad is gone all the time, he made me take some self-defense classes, but mainly Nate taught me how to fight. I'll be with you soon big brother. Tears weld up in my eyes and thankfully Greyson doesn't push it.

He starts walking so I follow him and we arrive at his car.

He starts the car and Bullet with a name by Nonpoint starts playing and I smile to myself.

Dude has good taste in music.

We've been driving for like 10 minutes until we approach a dirt road. Okay either he's going to kill me, sell me, "Davina were here"

I'm pushed out of my thoughts by Greyson and look up to see where we are at. My face goes pale.

A/N: Make sure to vote if you liked this chapter!!!