Davina|16

After what felt like hours of boring museums, we are finally boarding a ferry to go see the statue of liberty.

Since the line is super long is take a seat on the floor. Don't judge I haven't walked this long in ages.

Honestly so far this trip has been boring and it's only day one.

Mia and Jackson have been all over each other while the rest of us haven't spoken a word.

I hate the fact that she dragged me to this stupid trip just to be all over him.

Once the line starts moving Kaleb offers his hand ever so politely and I thank him.

We strike up a conversation for about 30 minutes until we are at the front to board the ferry.

I have no idea how all of us are going to fit on this ferry. There are about like 100+ people here and they are all shoving.

I get shoved and almost fall to the floor when a pair of strong arms catch me. I look up to thank the person but only to see it's Greyson.

I give him a nasty face and turn the other way.

Once we were all in, everyone is rushing to find a seat. At this point, I most definitely lost Mia and the group.

My brain is panicking because I lost everyone and there is literally no place to sit. I head outside to see if there are any seats but to my luck none.

As I feel like I'm going to pass out strong arms grab my waist and they pull me to their lap.

I look up to see the one and only Greyson Archer.

I make a move to get up but he just tightens his hold on my waist. I give in because he's actually very comfy and I just need to sit.

The boat rocks back and forth causing me to move back and forth. Greyson keeps on tightening his hold on me and I can't breathe.

"Greyson stop holding me so tightly I can barely breathe" I huff out.

"Well maybe stop rocking back and forth on me"

"The boat is doing it not me!!!"

As I was struggling in his grip, his hands suddenly grabbed my hips to steady myself and pushed me all the way onto his lap.

A gasp left my lips as I felt something hard poking me under my skirt.

He pulled down my skirt as it rode up when he situated me on his lap, causing tingles bursting through my skin.

His hand rested on my upper thigh inching closer towards my panties.

I rocked forward on his lap causing a groan to escape his lips and his hold to tighten on me.

His hand started rubbing me through my soaked panties, and a dark chuckle came out of his mouth. His mouth inched towards my ear and my breath hitched.

"Always so wet for me love" He bit my ear in the action.

A sudden purge of confidence bursted through my blood and I started rocking back and forth on him.

A few moans slipped my mouth but then was covered by Greyson slipping his fingers inside my mouth.

"Suck" I do as I'm told.

I quickly turn around so that I'm facing him while straddling him and rock my hips faster. I make sure to make eye contact while sucking on his fingers, which causes a groan to leave his mouth.

I can feel his long length rubbing my panties which make me even wetter, but I do have a plan in mind to get back at him.

His hands grip my hips and rocks us even faster, chills run through my body as the friction makes it feel so good.

As if I was flash I quickly get off of him and run back inside adjusting my skirt, finding a spot next to Mia.

I sat quickly and started talking to her like i didn't almost cum on Greyson's thigh.

From the corner of my eye I could see an angry looking Greyson, but I ignored that and laughed at whatever Mia said.

Game on bitch.