Davina|20

I'm in disbelief, I shake my head thinking I'm hallucinating, and close my eyes. When I open my eyes there stands Spike. I don't and can't move my body is still.

"DAVVVVYYYYYYYY" I hear Luke and Tyler running towards me at full speed.

"LUKEEEEE, TYLERRRR" My face has a big, wide smile on it.

They aren't stopping oh go-

my body hits the ground and I'm tackled by two gigantic, muscular men.

"Can't breathe" I rasp out.

"Sorryyyy" They both grin.

"It's been foreverrrrr we missed you so much Davy please don't ever leave us ever again. I'm going to kidnap you and hold you hostage so you'll never leave us!" Luke exclaims.

I giggle and give them a tight squeeze. God, I missed them so much.

I stand up to see Spike staring at me with a blank face.

Now that I can get a good look, sweet mama.

He's wearing a white shirt with his muscles bulging out, black pants, and a black leather jacket.

Did he grow even more???

A smirk tugs at my lips and a smirk is plastered on his we both run up to each other and I jump in his arms squeezing the life out of him.

"I missed you so fucking much Dav" Spike whispers in my ear.

"I missed you more spike" I whisper back with tears in my eyes.

He sits us down on a bench with me still in his arms and I scooch forward squeezing him even more.

He smells the same. He feels the same(except bigger). It's him, he's here.

Lost in my thoughts I hear someone clear their throat, I look up to see an angry-looking Greyson.

I quickly get off of Spike and introduce Greyson to my old friends.

They all share some weird glances that I don't get but shrug off.

"Dav you should come to our new house to see the cute puppy we got" Luke yells. I'm right here you doofus.

"No we need to head back to the hotel come on Davina," Greyson says angrily.

Luke and Tyler gasp while Spike's face hardens.

"Relax guys we're not dating we're here on a stupid field trip but ouuu guess whatttt...drum roll Tyler...."

"I beat up someone today!!!" I scream out of joy.

"That's my girl" Luke gives me a knucklehead OUCH :/

Tyler chuckles and shoves my shoulder.

Now that I think of it, I had abusive friends. They would always tackle me, punch me, hit me, etc.

"Speaking about a puppy what kind is it?"

"You'll have to see on your own davy" Tyler winks at me.

I look towards Greyson "I'll meet you back at the hotel thanks for backing me up today." I smile at him.

He doesn't return the smile just utters something and if looks could kill...

"Dav is riding with me" Spike speaks and starts walking off.

"What's wrong with him" I mouth toward Luke and Tyler

They just shrug so I chase after Spike, geesh that man got long legs.

Once I reach up to Spike, I put my hand around his waist, and lean my head on his side while walking towards his car.

He wraps his arm around my waist, his fingers lightly grazing my bare stomach causing goosebumps to erupt all over.

He looks down at me and smiles, a full toothy grin. God, I missed his smile.

A/N: Who here likes Spike so far???????