Davina|14

Greyson's Pov:

I don't know why I did what I did. Just seeing a man all over Davina made me want to fucking chop off all of his limbs.

The way her body felt against mine was heaven. Lavender vanilla, her hair smelt like that and I loved it. For some reason, it felt like home.

That is why I stormed off, I can't get close to her. She's so pure and delicate like a flower I don't want to hurt her. Plus I don't mess with virgins.

I down two shots feeling the sting go down my throat. I need to get her off my mind. I leave the club and go for a drive.

I pull my windows down and let the cool breeze of the night hit me. I stand alone by Godsmack plays and I make my way towards the only place I can let steam off.

The tracks. Once I arrive I see Jason and head towards him. "Yooo Grey what's up!" he hugs me.

"Aye, you got time to fit me in a race," I ask him hoping he will say yes.

He nods and says I'm after the guys that are racing right now.

I get back in my car and drive up to the starting line, looking to my left to see who I'm racing. Ah, it's that scrawny guy who can't pull bitches so he uses his car, I smirk knowing this will be easy money.

Once the blonde with barely any clothes on lowers the flag I speed off. He's trailing behind me as always when I race him.

Bodies by drowning pool are playing and I smile letting the adrenaline hit me. I love driving the track here because it leads to a gravel road and you can see the whole city from here.

I have no time to gawk though so I speed down the gravel making sure to dust him up a little bit and take a sharp right.

Once I see the finish line I slow down a little bit teasing him and laughing as I cross the finish line with him trailing behind me.

I get out of my car and instantly girls surround me cheering me on. Once I escape I walk toward Jason to collect my earnings.

15 grand ain't so bad, I tuck the money in my glove compartment and head towards the hotel.

Once I enter, all the lights are off indicating either Davina is asleep or out. I check the bedroom and see her fast asleep. Wait what the fuck is that my shirt?

I go up close to her to see that it is in fact my shirt. Damn, she looks good in my shirt. I see that she's ONLY wearing my shirt as stirs in her sleep.

Her tiny pink underwear sticks out from the blanket and I pull the blanket up a bit so that she's covered.

I walk out to go change clothes and freshen up a bit before bed.

Once I'm finished I decide on sleeping on the couch, not wanting to anger her more even though she looks so cute with a scowl on her face.

I'm awoken by a blood-curdling scream. I shoot off the couch to see that Davina is screaming.

I rush towards her only to see her eyes closed, but she's sweating so bad and crying. She's having a nightmare.

"Davina it's okay, you're fine, and you're safe" I quietly tell her.

I get on the bed and pull her body towards mine and she clings to me and starts crying saying someone's name.

"Davina look at me, It's okay, you're going to be alright it was just a bad dream" I gently tell her

She looks so broken what the hell happened to her and who is Nate.

A few minutes pass by and she is fast asleep cuddling me. I've never cuddled anyone its always been fuck then leave, but with her it's different. When our bodies are close I feel contempt.

I feel myself drifting off and I let the darkness take me.