Davina|21

Greyson's pov: I put the car in park and tell Davina to go get the seats while I pay.

I hand the man the $20 bill and make my way to the stands. In the corner of my eye, I see someone all too familiar.

I turn my head and see Spike.

What the hell I thought that guy was dead, I made sure he was dead.

My whole body is frozen. His eyes meet my eyes and a devilish smirk appears on his face.

Motherfu- my eyes immediately check the stands to check on Davina and thankfully she's entertained in the race.

I don't want her going anywhere near this guy.

I shake him off and head towards Davina.

Something is up with Davina. I had to shake her to bring her back to earth.

I asked her about racing because she seemed so focused on the race earlier, but she just shrugged me off.

It's pissing me off how she's acting.

She gets up to get some snacks and I hand her a $20. What I don't know if she brought any money.

Shit, she was right, the Mazda did win. I might have Jay look into her past because something is most definitely off.

A blonde comes walking my way with a "fuck me" smirk on her face. I'm not having it "Get lost blondie" I yell at her and she pouts like a whiny bitch walking away to find her next victim.

It's been a good 30 minutes and I'm losing it. Were at a race that holds a lot of dangerous men, and Davina came in a tiny skirt and crop top anything could've happened.

I reach the food stands and don't see her anywhere.

I turn my head worried as hell only to find Davina straddling Spike's lap.

I saw red, about to pull Davina off and kill Spike with my bare hands until she jumped off of him with a huge smile plastered on her face.

What the fuck is happening.

She introduced me to her friends. WHAT THE FUCK. Does she know she's friends with a fucking sociopath.

Fucking Luke and Tyler are probably planning my death while Spike is smirking.

"Dav you should come to our house to see the cute puppy we got" Luke yells as if she isn't right fucking by him. God, I want to fucking kill him.

I'm not about to let Davina go home with these fucking crazy men. Who knows what could happen. I don't care if they were her friends they are bad people and do bad things to women.

"No we need to head back to the hotel, come on Davina" I move closer to grab her arm but Spike stands up, challenging me with his eyes.

Davina rambles on, getting nervous probably at all of this tension until she speaks my way.

"I'll meet you back at the hotel thanks for backing me up today," She says all so fucking cheery.

I'm raging. Okay, whatever it's your fault if something bad happens.

I walk away filled with rage. I need a fight. I need to feel the adrenaline when I punch someone in the face.

I walked away from the fight almost scratchless, just a few cuts on my lip from when he punched me. On the other hand, the other guy is well...barely breathing.

That'll teach him to stop when women say no. Fucking pervert.

Once I get back to the hotel it's 10 p.m. damn time passes by fast. I strip out of my clothes and put on my swim trunks and head towards the outdoor hot tub where the boys wanted to meet.

While everyone is laughing and messing around I tell Kaleb that I ran into Spike and his gang...and that Davina knows them and went home with them.

It's not like I could drag her away from them it's her life, free will or some shit.

"Bro honestly just leave them be don't start shit you won't be able to finish. They are way stronger than they were three years ago," he speaks softly so no one can hear us.

"No fucking duh dipshit, I wasn't going to do anything up until he put her hands on Davina like he was claiming her" I spit out.

"Dude calm down"

I get out of the hot tub and quickly dry myself off just wanting to be alone.

My mind is racing with buried memories I thought would never come back. As I'm heading back to my room I hear a familiar laugh.

Davina.

I walk to the corner making sure to not be seen, peeking my head over only to see Spike leaning into Davina.

I hold my breath while I clench my fists at my side wanting to break his fucking neck.

Air filled my lungs when Davina dodged his kiss, I couldn't hear what they said but it sure did anger Spike.

I started walking towards them hoping Spike can take a hint.

"I'll be seeing you soon Dav, have a good night," Spike says while eyeing me.

I just move past him and slam the door on his face, smirking.

I make my way to the bathroom and shut the door getting ready to take a shower.

As I'm about to take my shorts off the door opens wide.

"Hey" she smiles at me like a fucking creep.

"Hi...I was about to take a shower, if you want to join the offer is on the table." I wink at her while staring down her tiny frame for any sign of injury.

"Sure!" she smirks at me seductively.

I'm taken back what the heck say les-

"In your dreams playboy" She stalks up to me and places a light kiss on my neck and leaves the bathroom.

mature content (play song if want ;)

I close the door and turn on the hot water. How can everything she do turn me on? I just don't get it.

Once the water is hot to my liking I take my swim shorts and boxers off and enter the scolding water.

My mind goes back to how Davina's tight little pussy was. So warm, so wet, so ready for me.

I'm stroking my dick while imagining the ways I would take Davina. How I would lay her down and go in between those soft thighs and lick her sweet little pussy.

The way she would shiver at the touch of my tongue going in and out of her while my thumb is rubbing her sensitive clit. How she would arch that pretty back of hers while I break it.

The way her pretty little mouth would fit around my cock stroking it up and down until I cum.

The thought of Davina's lips on my cock makes me cum, while moaning her name.

There would be no way she heard because I'm blasting Bryson Tiller on my speakers. I get out and wrap a towel on my hips and brush my teeth.

Once I'm done, I realized I forgot my shorts in the room so I head out but I freeze. Davina's in her underwear, just her underwear. Her tan, toned back facing me.

At this point, I'm just thinking with my dick.

A/N: AHHHHH 3K VIEWS TYYYYY I'M SO THANKFUL LOVE YOU GUYS. MAKE SURE TO VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!! Do you guys like Greyson's pov? lmkkkk