Davina|39

Greyson pov:

    Everybody is in place and Mia is at the bar alone as bait.

    Davina is going to hate me for this, but it's the only way to get her back.

    1 hour in, nothing.

    2 hours in, nothing.

    "you think we should do tomo-

    I put my finger up to shush him as I saw a man sit besides her and start to talk to her.

    She looks back at us, telling us that it's his men.

    I'm coming for you Davina.

    I'm going to fucking kill all of his men, and I'm going to make Spike suffer.

    "Whatcha say pretty girl wanna get out of here?" he winks at her.

    I'm internally gagging, dude has no game.

    She fake smiles and says of coarse while hopping off the chair.

    Before we came in we triple tested the mics and the tracking device on her.

    As they exit Jackson lunges towards to get her but Jay holds him back

    "She will be fine we're going to follow them it's going to be okay Jackson" Jay reassures him.

    As we step outside we see Mia get in a kia? Seriously...you are super rich and decide to drive a Kia.

    We hop in our cars once they drive off and start the Journey to god knows where.

    We turn off our headlights so he doesn't suspect anyone following.

    Jackson rode with me and he's been panicking the whole not even 10 minutes in.

    He's now saying what he will do if the guy lays a hand on her....and it's turned well....pretty colorful.

    We've been driving for 3 fucking hours and were in the middle of no where, typical.

    Jackson finally fell asleep (thankfully) now it's peace and quiet except so many thoughts going through my brain. I hope my baby is okay.

    Once I get her I'm never letting go of her. She's mine forever and if ANYONE tries to lay a finger on her they are dead meat and I mean it.

    Kaleb and Jay are behind me and some of my other men, all keeping a safe distance.

    We finally arrive at a huge warehouse in the middle of but fuck no where.

    The guy must've drugged Mia because he opened the back door and dragged out her body. Thankfully Jackson was still sound asleep during that.

    We parked off the side by a swarm of trees so we could all stay hidden. We turned the mics on and now we just wait for a sign to move in.