Davina|28

Greyson pov:   I've never been more confused in my life. I mean I know Davina was tight with Spike and them, but she raced? and she was Thana? fuck.

   I wanted to wipe that stupid smirk off her face when she passed me to the finish line.

   But when I saw her kiss Spike I wanted to murder him right there, in front of her.

   He knows not to mess with me, but what is he up to?

   That dress that Davina was in made my pants tight instantly.

   The way the black dress hugged her curves exceptionally and lifted her breasts up.

   I wanted to devour her like I did last night.

   My mind instantly goes back.

   Her pussy was so tight and wet, so ready for me like a good girl.

   Her soft pants while I pounded inside of her as she clawed my back.

   The way she struggled with just my fingers deep inside her, screaming for more.

   How she came on my fingers, while I devoured every last drop.

   How she took all 8 inches of me like a good fucking girl she is.

   I snap out of my thoughts mentally scolding myself for fucking everything up.

   Kaleb comes towards me with a scowl on his face. This can't be good.

   "Those fucking loonies fucked up our shipment, I know it was them. They have it written all over their face that they did it! I swear Grey I'm going to fucking kill them everyone single one of those dirtbags." he exhales smoke probably coming out of his head.

   "Fuck" is all I say as I make my way back to my car.

   I head to the warehouse and gather intel.

   "How do we know it was them for sure?" I ask one of my employees.

   "I was able to get one of their faces boss, they all had masks but one of them took them off and as you can tell that looks a lot like Luke."   What a dumbass.

   I always knew he was stupid but that much? Risk getting caught, damn I guess I didn't beat him up good enough last time.

   Guess I'll have to try harder next time.

   I'm all about being civil with other mafias. I don't like drama, I mean once in a while I'll do some dumb shit, but not fuck with someone's shipment.

   That is very low, and they will have to pay the price.

   Once we finish making our plan, my phone buzzes.

   Jay: Yo come check out this party, Jackson is going willldddd

   Me: bet, send me the address

   That dumbass I swear Jackson always does stupid shit, hopefully, Mia can calm him down a bit.

   Davina's Pov:  After the race, we all headed home and I was more than exhausted.

   My brain has been running a mile a minute all day.

   I don't know what to think about Greyson. Surely he didn't mean what he said to me this morning, there has to be something behind it, because after the race I could see it in his eyes.