Davina|12

Greyson's pov:

When Davina and I got in my car to make our way to the school my mind flashed back to last night. How perfect her round ass was, how she was so ready for me. I could see her juices leaking from her tight pussy.

Who knew little miss Davina liked it rough. That'll prove her right to not flirt with my friends, that little slut.

Davina asks to turn on the music but I just stay silent. I'm trying to rile her up, and it looks like it's working. She wants to say something but she holds her tongue.

Once I park she quickly grabs her stuff and jumps out. I see her run towards the group and I grab my shit and head towards them as well.

From the corner of my eye, I see that piece of shit Aaron drooling at Davina. I hate him.

My mind goes back to last night's race. I totally smoked that piece of shit BMW with my corvette Z06. That reminds me, once when we get back from this stupid trip I have to start training for my next race.

I don't even know why I agreed to go on this stupid trip. I've been to New York countless times for racing. If it wasn't for stupid Jackson and his whiny ass.

We all board the bus and I see that Davina is in front of me. I never really noticed how short she was. She reaches almost below my chest.

This bitch walks so slow I feel like pushing her. We finally make it towards the back and I see Aaron pops his fatass head up and Davina takes a seat next to him smiling like he's a fucking puppy.

I sit in the way back of the bus, popping my headphones in and blasting thousand foot krutch.

Once the bus arrives at the hotel we will be staying at, a teacher announces something that I don't care to listen to. Everyone gets off and I go straight to the lobby taking a seat.

I'm one of the few people left including Davina. Once the teacher calls Davina's last name and mine a smirk appears on my face.

She whines trying to protest but the teacher doesn't even give a shit. She storms off to the stairs and I scoff. What a fucking baby, too scared to share a room with me? Oh, this will be fun.

Once I enter the room I drop my bags and head for the bathroom taking a change of clothes with me.

Davina's Pov:

"God I can't even believe that they would room me with that monster!!!" I yell at Mia.

"Woah why do you hate him he's smokin" she fires back.

What the hell she's supposed to have my back not have lovey-dovey eyes for him.

I change the subject because I don't want to talk about that one night. I mean I'm not savoring my virginity for my nonexistent "knight in shining armor", it's just the boys here are slobs and have some sort of book that keeps track of who they sleep with.

Now that is fucking gross and it's a valid reason as to why I haven't lost my virginity.

I change the subject and thankfully she doesn't say anything further about that topic.

We stop at a cute little restaurant to grab dinner. Once we are seated I decide on getting the chicken alfredo fettuccini and Mia gets the classic burger and fries.

"So what's going on between you and Jackson" I question out of curiosity.

She blushes "Well we're not exactly dating but we do like each other quite a bit. We are just getting to know each other better before pushing things further."

I nod understandingly, from what I saw Jackson treats her like royalty and that's a green flag.

Once we finish with our food I pay and we head out to explore a bit more.

As we're walking I'm savoring every last bit of this place. I look up to see skyscrapers, millions of stars in the sky, and the moon shining ever so bright.

"ouuu Jackson can get us in a club, you wanna go Dav?" Mia squeals.

Honestly, it wouldn't be a bad idea. "Sure but I'm not drinking because we have to wake up at 9 tomorrow"