Davina|10

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALLLL"

My soul almost left my body as my eyes snapped open to a sudden loud noise. Miley Cyrus? really as your alarm what a dumbass Jackson. I slap him so he's awake and turn off his alarm.

"hey what was that for that really hurt" he whines. " Oh fuck off it woke me up" I mutter.

I pull the blankets from Greyson and wrap them around me and lay back down. That fat bitch Greyson hogged all the blankets in the night.

He stirs and pulls me to his chest.

Jackson's eyes bulge out and so do mine. He laughs evilly and pulls out his phone to take a pic of us.

I bury my head into Greyson's chest so that my face is hidden. My hand is on his stomach, and wow his body is hard.

I suddenly fall back asleep and I'm awoken by Greyson's body moving.

I quickly open my eyes to see him stretching his arms and that I'm completely sprawled out on him. My head is on his chest and my hand is on his lower stomach while my feet are entwined with his.

I mutter an apology and quickly entangle myself from him and get off the couch. I look around noticing no one else is here and panic seeps through my brain.

"Don't worry they all went to go grab breakfast, I had no choice but to stay since you were practically sleeping on me. "sorry" I mutter.

I check the time and I have a full hour to get ready so I decide on taking a quick shower.

"hey, Greyson where's the shampoo and conditioner?" He doesn't utter a word just goes upstairs, so I follow him.

I throw my pj's on the ground and walk into scolding hot water.

Once I'm finished showering I realized I forgot a shirt. shit. Looking around the bathroom I spot a grey Nike hoodie two sizes too big but it'll have to do.

I throw on my black joggers with some tan Nike dunks and head downstairs. Thankfully Jackson saved me some pancakes with bacon and eggs. I grabbed my backpack and phone and was headed towards Jackson's car until Greyson came out of nowhere and told me the car was already full and I had to ride with him...great.

I hopped in the passenger seat and threw my backpack in the back forcefully.

"watch it, Davina," Greyson says in a serious tone. "I didn't do anything wrong," I say sarcastically.

I saw him glance at the hoodie I was wearing and I swear I saw him smile for a split second before turning into a straight-faced zombie again.

Greyson wouldn't let me have aux because he's a psycho and likes death silence so all you could hear was the sound of me eating.

Once we finally arrived I hurriedly grabbed my bag from the back and jolted out. I caught up with the rest of the crew and sat down on the cement by Jay.

Jay wasn't much of a talker from what I know, he's always so hidden and quiet.

But I respect his privacy and if he doesn't want to speak I won't push it. After what felt like hours they started to load students into the busses.

Once I got onto the bus I went to the way back until I saw Aaron and waved at him.

During the ride, I got to know a lot more about Aaron. He has a dog named dog which is pretty weird to me, he has a little sister but I didn't catch her name and his favorite color is green.

I couldn't help but feel like I was being watched.

I turned my head towards the middle of the bus and saw Greyson shooting daggers at me. I rolled my eyes at that and faced Aarons's way listening to how his dog, dog tackled his little sister during a party or something.

I was getting a little tired, due to the lack of sleep, I got...and found myself leaning on a soft pillow and drifting off into Netherland.