Davina|4

A/N: just a heads up this is going to be a short chapter. Okay, byeee enjoy <3

     "Okay I know I said a couple of dresses but try this one on as well!" Mia yells while throwing the millionth dress over the fitting room. 

This is the reason I do not go shopping with Mia, she takes forever.

   I look to see what hideous dress she has thrown over but I'm taken back when it's a baby pink satin dress. 

   Once when it's on I'm instantly in love.

    I step out to show the boys and Mia and everyone gasps except Greyson, he is on his phone not caring to spare a glance, but I could give two shits about him.

   Once we finished buying dresses we pay and then head back to the car. 

   We arrive at my house and decide to watch a movie and chill. Kaleb and I go find some drinks and snacks while the rest get comfortable.

 Once we enter the kitchen I go to our snack cupboard and find whatever while Kaleb searches the fridge for drinks.

   Once we gather everything we make our way toward the movie room.

    It has a huge cream couch with throw blankets on top of it, a huge screen, and lamps on each side of the couch. 

"What movie did you guys decide on" Kaleb asks while setting down the drinks.

   "Some type of scary movie" Mia squeals. Knowing she loves scary movies she was probably the one who picked it.

   I forgot my phone in the kitchen so I run up and grab it telling them to start the movie without me. I hurry back once when I got it to find the only spot open is right by Greyson. 

   I huff and sit as far as possible near the edge of the couch so we're not touching and throw a blanket over me.

    I forgot how cold it was in this room and stupid me forgot my jacket in the car.

   Once the movie starts I curl my knees to my chest because I am not a fan of horror.

    I feel Greyson's eyes on me causing me to look at him and it's almost as if sympathy flashes in his eyes but is then wiped away with that distant look.

  I try my best not to scream at the jump parts instead I jump.

   I'm burying my eyes into a hard pillow not wanting to look back at the screen. 

   The hard pillow suddenly moves, I freeze. Frick.

   I look up to see Greyson's eyes staring at me and I slowly let go.

   I awake to the sound of my alarm, I reach over to turn it off but I can't. 

My body can't move. I look at my surroundings to see I'm still in the movie room but everyone is gone.

 I crane my neck up and see my body is tangled with Greyson's.

   I lightly shake Greyson's body causing him to wake up.

 "Hey, I think we fell asleep. Everyone is gone I'm guessing they went home." 

   I get off his chest and he stretches causing his shirt to ride up showcasing his v line and I blush immediately.

   I turn around to pick up the trash and empty cans and go throw them in the trash can. Once I've cleaned up Greyson is sitting up still half asleep.

    The impulse side of me speaks "it's really late you should stay." I mentally smack my head. He just nods surprisingly.

    He follows me upstairs to my bedroom and once I open the doors he plops down on the bed. I was going to let him sleep in a guest's room but I guess he had other plans.

   Ignoring the butterflies in my stomach I go to the bathroom and change into a small white tank and short plaid shorts. 

   Once I'm done brushing my teeth and hair I step out of the bathroom only to find a sleeping shirtless Greyson. My jaw drops.

   He has an 8 pack with muscular arms, veins popping out of them, his pants are riding dangerously low showcasing his v line and boy do I want to touch it maybe even lick it. (Stop it) I knew he had tattoos covering his neck, but also his chest is filled with tattoos making him 10x even hotter. 

   I shake myself out of the trance I was in and head to the other side making sure not to touch him.

   I turn off my lamp and get comfy in the bed until I feel strong hands pulling me to their chest. I freeze not knowing what to do but, as I get sleepier I cuddle into his chest, letting the darkness take me.