Chapter Thirty Two

Valerie's POV

I stroke my fingers over his chest. Even after making love, after touching every little inch of his body, I just couldn't stop touching his skin and muscles. He looked down at me with hooded eyes and smiled. We were both loose and relaxed.

"Hindi ka pa ba inaantok?" He asked in a low, sleepy voice.

"May gusto ka bang sabihin sa akin?" I asked. As much as I didn't want to admit, the conversation that he had with his mother bothered me a lot. It had been more than a week ago but I just couldn't stop thinking about it. The more I tried to stop thinking about it, the more I thought about it. What don't I know? What was he keeping from me? Natatakot akong malaman but at the same time I wanted to know.

"Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"Kung may gusto kang sabihin sa akin makikinig ako. You know I love you right? You can tell me anything. Nothing you could say would ever stop me from loving you." My fingers trailed up to his jawline.

He paused for awhile, as if he was thinking, before he sighed and smiled again. He caressed a hand down my hair. "Nothing. Nasabi ko na naman sa'yo ang lahat ng gusto kong malaman mo pero kung gusto mo sasabihin ko ulit iyon. You're beautiful, you have a world class pussy, and I love you."

I laughed and playfully slapped his chest. "How could you be so sweet and bastos all at the same time?"

He laughed with me and silence took over when our laughter died down.  After a few minutes, I thought he was finally asleep. Whatever it was, I'm sure it couldn't be that bad, right? I love him and I trust him. Maybe he just needed time, he'd tell me when he's ready. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes.

"Val?" I heard his voice just as I was about to sleep.

"Yeah?"

"I'm flying to Italy this weekend." He said.

I propped myself up with my elbow on his chest. "Why? What are you going to do there?"

"I have some business I need to take care of me." He cupped one of his hand on my cheek.

I pouted my lips. "How long are you going to be there?"

"Maybe one to three days at most." He said, giving me a rueful smile.

"I'm going to miss you." I layed my head down to his chest.

"I'll miss you too." He said and I felt him kiss me on my hair.

Last night, I had dinner with Axel before dropping him off the airport. I hadn't spoken to him since. I spent the whole day with my three bestfriends Trina, Venus and Amy. We did some catching up and some pizza eating. Inaya nila akong magclubbing pagkatapos nun but I decided to just head home.  I was alone tonight, no Axel. I wasn't used to coming home alone to an empty house. I took a bubble bath in the tub and got in my nighties. Ginamit ko ang laptop ni Axel to check if he was already online. I'd been trying to contact him since this morning. Siguro natulog pa iyon pagkalapag ng eroplano.

After an hour, I was relieved when he finally went online. We video chatted over skype.

"Good afternoon." He said when his face popped up on the screen.

"Good evening." I smiled. "I've been trying to call you since this morning."

"I'm sorry, baby. Nakatulog agad ako pagdating ko sa hotel. I was so jetlagged."