Chapter Three

"What is this, Atticus?" Dad's voice boomed all over the room. He threw a picture to me. I didn't need to look at it to know what it was. It was my naked scandal photo. The moment he called me to his office I knew I was going to get a lecture. Thanks to that brat bitch Valerie.

"It's a picture." I answered, matter-of-factly.

"Yes, I know it's a picture! Don't go smart on me, boy." He said through gritted teeth. "Why were you naked with an erect penis in front of all these people? What were you doing? Were you high?"

"Dad!" I suddenly stiffened to my seat. "No, God, no! I don't do drugs." 

 "Then explain to me this picture!"  He demanded.

 I rolled my eyes before taking a deep breath. "I was at a club and this girl came up to me and started flirting with me. She brought me to the backstage, blindfolded me, and took off my clothes. Pagtanggal ko ng blindfold... that happened." I said glancing at the picture.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you anymore, Atticus!" He sighed heavily as he leaned back to his swivel chair. "You're a twenty nine year old man yet you still act like a teenager!" He chided in frustration.

"I'm sorry, dad." I said, hoping he'd let me off the hook.  "It's not my fu--reaking fault! It was a set up. The bitch-- I mean, the girl set me up."

Sinapo niya ang ulo niya at hinilot iyon.

"You're the reason why I still haven't retired yet, do you know that? Matanda na ako, I'm already sixty years old. Dapat ikaw na ang namamahala ng kumpanyang ito pero hindi ko maiwan-iwan ito sa iyo." He shook his head disappointedly. "When are you going to grow up, Atticus? When are you going to stop fooling around and start taking things seriously?"

Yadda, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah... I tuned out everything he was saying. I sat there for a good hour pretending to listen to him. 

I went straight to Wayne's club pagkatapos ng mahabang sermon ni dad. I needed a drink to take the edge off.  And I needed to get my mind off of Valerie. Hindi siya mawala wala sa isip ko. I've been wanking like crazy to the thought of her dancing in front of me, just for me... with her breasts fully exposed. When she was dancing in front of me, it took all my strength not to react. I sort of felt bad when she cried but I knew she deserved it. That's what she gets for messing with me. Pasalamat nga siya kapatid siya ni Tristan kung hindi I would have stuck to my original plan of fucking her to death.

Hindi na kami nagkibuan pagkatapos nang nangyari. Hinatid ko siya sa bahay ng kaibigan niya na si Trina kung saan siya tumutuloy at iyon ang huling beses na nakita ko siya. I was itching to see her again. I was about to have sex with this girl last night but my dick refused to spring to life. Ngayon lang nangyari sa akin iyon. I was freaking the fuck out last night. I thought I was having an erectile dysfunction but when I thought of Valerie, it instantly went stiff again. I ended up wanking myself to sleep.