Chapter Twenty

Axel’s POV

I inhaled a deep breath and closed my eyes the moment I stepped out of the bathroom. Paulit-ulit kong minura ang sarili ko sa isip ko. I wanted her see that I wasn’t the ‘prince charming’ or even remotely close. I was the villain, the bad guy. Valerie was just too fucking stubborn give up. What was she fucking thinking, giving me head in front of those two women? Damn that brat! Hindi niya dapat ginawa iyon! Hindi siya katulad ng mga babaeng iyon. Sinabi ko lang iyon para itulak siya palayo sa akin. I couldn’t fucking believe she would be that stupid to do it.

She thought her pretty face and hot body could move any man to do almost anything she wanted them to do. Not me. She couldn’t play me like them. She thought I would be begging for her sweet little pussy. She thought she could get me wrapped around her fucking bratty finger. Nobody could play me. I knew the game too fucking well.  

“Hey, Axel!” I snapped out of my though when one of the two girls I were with wrapped her arms around mine. “Are you done with her? Can I have my turn now?” She giggled.

I pulled my arm away from her. “Maybe some other night. I’m spent.”

“But Axeeeel…” She whined and pouted. Hindi ko siya pinansin at naglakad ako palabas sa VIP lounge. I got out of the club and went in to my car. Christ! What I just did started sinking into me. I fucked her in the mouth and I made her swallow my come. Nanghihinang napasandal ako sa kinauupuan ko. I felt guilt and regret squeeze around my heart like a rope but I quickly brushed it away,.

So what? Nagawa niya na din kay David iyon. I could tell by the way she had expertly sucked my dick. The incomprehensible in my chest and stomach at that thought of her doing it to David made me feel sick. Lalong lumalaki ang galit sa dibdib ko sa tuwing iniisip ko siya at ang David na iyon. She gave another man her virginity. I didn't give a flying fuck about virginity but she told me her pussy was mine. What was mine was mine and no one should be allowed to touch it. I felt betrayed when she let another man touch her. I'm a selfish person and I do not share.

I could feel my temples throbbing and my jaw clenched almost painfully. A part of me wanted to touch her, kiss her, feel her, and taste her again. But fuck, everytime I look at her all I could see was her betrayal. And all I could feel was the painful throbbing of my heart when I picture her having sex with David, her moaning and groaning his name as he brings her to climax.

We had sex. Those words were imprinted in my mind. They replayed themselves in my head over and over in Valerie's cold voice. It mocked and taunted me.

This, I couldn't fucking allow. I couldn't admit I was hurt so I tried to focus on my anger. It was easier to be angry than admit to myself that she had hurt me.

Valerie’s POV

I felt dirty and used and the lowest I had ever been. He used me like a whore and I let him. I swallowed my dignity and acted like a slut for him. Only for him. I wanted him that much. Mahal ko kasi siya. I never thought love could make me this stupid. Staring at my reflection in the mirror, I wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks. I splashed some cold water on my face as I tried to get my emotions under control.

Kaya ko ‘to. I won’t give up on him. He’s the one I want and he’s the one I will fight for.

I put on a fake smile before getting out of the bathroom. Lifting my chin up, I walked out of there as if nothing happened. Nakita ko pa ang isa sa mga babaeng kasama kanina ni Axel. She frowned when she saw me. I cocked a brow at her and gave her a proud, wry smile before walking away. I went back to the table where my friends were. I poured myself a shot of alcohol and downed in one go. The familiar burn hit the back of my throat, washing away the taste of him in my mouth. I quietly drank while they talk to try to numb the pain I was feeling.