Special Chapter: Unfaithful 1

Axel's POV

"Hurry up, Anais! Malalate na tayo ng Daddy mo." Valerie shouted as she stood on the foot of the stairway, waiting for our daughter to come down. This was our typical morning. Our daughter takes as much time as her mother to get ready.

"I'm coming!" I heard her say as she hopped down the stairs wearing her school uniform and her pink backpack.

"Bakit ba umakyat ka pa ulit?" Valerie asked.

"I went to my room to get my Dolly! I'm bringing her for show and tell." She answered.

Valerie held her hand and walked towards the door. Nakatayo lang ako sa pinto at hinihintay ang mag-ina ko. Anais was now seven years old and she was beggining to morph into her mother. She was like a little version of Valerie. These two girls, they drive me crazy most of the time but I love them with all my heart.

"Anais, eat your apple for lunch. Tinignan ko yung lunch box mo kahapon, you didn't eat your banana. You have to eat your fruits too, okay?" Sabi ni Valerie habang naglalakad kami papunta sa kotse.

"I couldn't eat anymore because I was so full." She answered.

"Kahit konti lang. Sa susunod kapag nagtira ka ng pagkain. I'm going to make you eat brocolli and carrots for dinner." Valerie opened the back door of the car and buckled her up.

"NOOO! I don't want brocolli and carrots!" She groaned.

"That's why you have to eat the fruits I prepare for you." Sabi ni Valerie bago isara ang pinto.

"Don't be too harsh on her. She's a kid." I chuckled, holding her by the waist.

"Ano'ng harsh? Hon, pinakakain ko lang siya ng fruits niya. Kaya lumalaking pasaway yang anak mo kasi kinukunsinti mo. Lahat ng gusto niya sinusunod mo. You're spoiling him, Axel." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Of course, she's our little princess. I fully intend on spoiling her with love. Just like how I spoil you." I softly said, kissing the side of her head.

"O sige na." There was a hint of smile on her lips. "Naghihintay na si Anais sa loob ng kotse at baka malate tayo pare-pareho."

I slowly let go of her and opened the side of her door. She slipped in and got into the driver's side. I started the car and drove off.

"Daddy?" Her tiny voice called me as she played with her rag doll on the backseat.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I said, glancing at her through the rearview mirror.

"Can you buy me a pony?"

"A pony? Why do you want a pony? We have Mitsy." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but I want a little pony for me. I want it in our backyard so I don't have to go Grampy's to ride a horse." She said.

"We can't put it in our backyard. The pony will need a lot of space to roam. We need to have a land as big as Grampy's." I answered.

"Well, why don't we go buy a huge land and then a pony?" Her brows crinkled.

"That's not how it works." I said in a low laugh. "We live in a city, sweetheart. We're not going to find a land as big as your Grampy's here."

"We'll go to Grampy's next week. We'll spend our break at the hacienda." Sabi ni Valerie.

"Yay! I really miss the hacienda and all the horsies and the cows and the chickens and the trees. And most of all, I miss Grampy!" Natutuwang sabi ni Anais.

"I'm sure Grampy misses you, too." Valerie said.

"I'm going to call him tonight and tell him we're going to the hacienda next week!" She excitedly said.